WSU vs sCUm on Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Baker has a big game with some open looks also
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Tomorrow is a blackout in STL, right?
      “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
      John Wayne

Comment

I notice the finer points. DON'T let Gibbs go to his right and penetrate even a few feet.
        He see's his opponets weakeness SO WELL and exploits it with court vision and great
        passing. Don't let him go right ! I would put TC on him. McD is gonna score but don't
        let Gibbs drive and dish !

Comment

BLACKOUT. IT'S THEIR FUNERAL AS THEY DEPART TO THE BIG EAST. YOU CAN'T STOP DESTINY!!! OUR TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          **FEAR THE WHEAT**

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9 View Post
            Stop McDermott, and we stop the Bluejays. We did a lousy job defending him last game, lets not let that happen again. Tekele is 5" shorter than McDermott, we need someone taller to guard him, like Cleanthony or Jake White. We are the better overall team, and now is the time to prove it once and for all.
            you did watch the game in Wichita where Tekele for all intents and purposes shut McDermott down? I mean he's going to get his He's that good. But you have to limit the rest of the team. Even with the size difference Tekele is excellent on McDermott.

Comment

Sure hope we don't draw Higgins and Janssen
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                you did watch the game in Wichita where Tekele for all intents and purposes shut McDermott down? I mean he's going to get his He's that good. But you have to limit the rest of the team. Even with the size difference Tekele is excellent on McDermott.
                Which makes it all the baffling that Cotton wasn't SoW's primary defender in Omaha. We seemed to guard SoW by committee, which did NOT work well. Stick Cotton on him like a cheap suit, feed the Beast, and let Baker light 'em up from deep and we got this.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                  If cotton plays McDermott like he did Brown today and like he did McDermott in Wichita I like our chances
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Given the discrepancy in perimeter shooting I am fearful but not fatalistic for tomorrow's game. Obviously I prefer a win but a close and non-controversial loss is acceptable.
                    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Who's recording the game and selling DVD copies ?

Comment

Here is the deal. I was asking for a nice easy 20 point win vs MO St. We gottem by 10. I was askin for a nice easy 20 point win vs Illy St, we gottem by 15. The maths lookin good for tomorrow.

Comment

That's why I came to St Louis!
                          "Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                            Which makes it all the baffling that Cotton wasn't SoW's primary defender in Omaha. We seemed to guard SoW by committee, which did NOT work well. Stick Cotton on him like a cheap suit, feed the Beast, and let Baker light 'em up from deep and we got this.
                            Cle is a good defender but he was TORCHED in omaha. And I think maybe even Dwill defended on him a bit. ugh

Comment

KILL. MAIM. DESTROY.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU View Post
                                Who's recording the game and selling DVD copies ?
                                CBS?

Comment

Working...
                                X