Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs sCUm on Sunday

This is your official **** creighton thread

Lots of Demons waiting to be slayed tomorrow.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      Lots of Demons waiting to be slayed tomorrow.
      There may not be enough alcohol in texas

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        This is your official **** creighton thread
        **** Creighton.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
          There may not be enough alcohol in texas
          Mexico is open.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Run them into the ground. Make them play 25 to 30 seconds of defense every possession. It will be their third game in 3 days. Everybody needs to be moving on offense.

Comment

Need to go by Dragoon Brewing Co. and get a couple more growlers of Stronghold Session Ale. That's the ticket.

Comment

Dear Creighton............

to all the trolls who say i didnt make this video fuck you and to all the non trolls who like it cheers

Comment

Good time to take Creighton down. They are overcofident and all full of themselves right now. Lower the boom!

Comment

Can't let them leave the conference on a winning note!!!!!
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Rubber match. Just take care of business.

Comment

Stop McDermott, and we stop the Bluejays. We did a lousy job defending him last game, lets not let that happen again. Tekele is 5" shorter than McDermott, we need someone taller to guard him, like Cleanthony or Jake White. We are the better overall team, and now is the time to prove it once and for all.

Comment

Here's the deal. Let's get angry Shocks and play some MTXE Shocker B-Ball and get the monkeys and fowl birds all off our back. So far, so good. Let me tell them birds a lil somethin about these Shocks. I predict a 5-2 record for us Sunday versus you for the ultimate "going away present. Buh-bye, fairwell, so-long, and we win!!!

WSU---------------77

Bluechirps---------68
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9 View Post
                            Stop McDermott, and we stop the Bluejays. We did a lousy job defending him last game, lets not let that happen again. Tekele is 5" shorter than McDermott, we need someone taller to guard him, like Cleanthony or Jake White. We are the better overall team, and now is the time to prove it once and for all.
                            Have to limit his touches. If he gets it he scores. That simple. Honestly just keep him to 15-20 and we win IMHO.
                            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Getcha scissors ready!!!! (and the Deep Ellum Rye Pils)
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

Working...
                              X