clASSless act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock View Post
    Racist pigs. Nicks is absolutely disgraceful. I am going to take a shower.
    I guess I don't understand what's disgraceful about what they said about Wiggins, if that's who you meant by "Nicks". It was probably the least creative and most lame of the bunch. He IS from Canada, so that joke about Canadian bacon was pretty unoriginal and obvious.

They could have had least mentioned his younger brother being a better player than him.

Anyway, I'm the most offended that they said that 'Party in the USA' was Carl Hall's favorite jam. THAT IS NOT THE CASE! HE HATES THAT SONG! THOSE LOSERS/IDIOTS/RACISTS!!

Comment

She however does have a nice rack... Whatever they put in the water in omaha.. let's get some of that in Wichita haha.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheMiddleOfThePrarie View Post
        She however does have a nice rack... Whatever they put in the water in omaha.. let's get some of that in Wichita haha.
        It's probably just fluoride, but Wichita voters turned that down.

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
          and a hundred bucks says this is her . . . OMG - why do I know this? Yikes.

It could very well be. I have to be honest, in at least 4 of the times I have watched CU at home this year I have been hammered drunk. I remember the one girl from the ISURed game. Maybe. Anyhow, nice looking girl. More than a 7. Probably a Springfield 8.5 which I think equates to an Omaha 10, a Wichita 9.25, and most importantly a Cedarloo 20. They don't have pretty girls there but enough girl metics for you.

Anyhow CU should have more attractive students that go to their games. They have been on television a lot this year and they have shown a lot of ugly people. The decent looking ones really stand out. Maybe I should have gone to school there instead. But everything is lame up there. From playing the Venezuelan national anthem pregame to all of their dumb cheers. If Missouri State kids started acting a fool like that you better believe LuskingforGuttin would have to make an appearance and teach the youngsters how to act.
          Last edited by LuskingforGuttin; March 4, 2013, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Shouldn't you be tendin' the still?

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
              I guess I don't understand what's disgraceful about what they said about Wiggins, if that's who you meant by "Nicks". It was probably the least creative and most lame of the bunch. He IS from Canada, so that joke about Canadian bacon was pretty unoriginal and obvious.

They could have had least mentioned his younger brother being a better player than him.
              Pretty unoriginal and obvious
              :kanyeshrug:

Comment

Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                It could very well be. I have to be honest, in at least 4 of the times I have watched CU at home this year I have been hammered drunk. I remember the one girl from the ISURed game. Maybe. Anyhow, nice looking girl. More than a 7. Probably a Springfield 8.5 which I think equates to an Omaha 10, a Wichita 9.25, and most importantly a Cedarloo 20. They don't have pretty girls there but enough girl metics for you.
                I think they always show her at least once every game. Sometimes I kept watching their game just to see her.
                In the fast lane

Comment

The dumbass, hickish overalls really ruins it for me. I can't take that segment of students seriously when they're wearing something that moronic and showing it off at the same time.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                    I am offended by how lame the CU Blue Crew is. They can taunt as they please, but their appearance and overall dorkiness really bothers me both as a Valley fan and an American. There should be zero tolerance for that kind of crap...except for one of the Blue Crew girls that the TV camera has found on a couple of their TV games. Sort of looks like Colbie Caillat. I mean like an Omaha version of her, so don't get too excited. She's probably a 7 but an Omaha 10. Anyhow she doesn't offend me as much.
                    Thanks, Musburger.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      The dumbass, hickish overalls really ruins it for me. I can't take that segment of students seriously when they're wearing something that moronic and showing it off at the same time.
                      FYI, there was a rather obese shocker fan at the game on Saturday that had denim overalls on, it was no joke. So, I guess we have them, too. It was embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                        I thought the Cu student section was way better than in the past and much better than the poor WSU student section.

Their crowd can't come close to the crowds at the roundhouse, but their student section was much better than WSU. I really wish the WSU students would step it up.
                        Our student section during the Creighton game at home was pretty darn good. And we weren't even drunk and trying to grab at the players... Unless that's what you want us to do. :suspicion:

Comment

Originally posted by RomeoCrennel's Belly View Post
                          FYI, there was a rather obese shocker fan at the game on Saturday that had denim overalls on, it was no joke. So, I guess we have them, too. It was embarrassing.
                          Can someone PLEASE BAN this sCUm fan posing as a WSU fan? It's pretty freaking obvious and I'm tired of seeing it.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Can someone PLEASE BAN this sCUm fan posing as a WSU fan? It's pretty freaking obvious and I'm tired of seeing it.
                            Trust me, I don't like Bluejay fans. I was there on Saturday. Got some weird looks.

Comment

Originally posted by RomeoCrennel's Belly View Post
                              Trust me, I don't like Bluejay fans. I was there on Saturday. Got some weird looks.
                              Of course you were there Saturday. You're a BJ fan.

You only post in BJ-related threads. You only make posts that somehow have BJ's attached to them. You get offended when remarks are made about sCUm and then counter with a sublte WSU or Wichita slam.

I tried to give some leeway but recently it's become beyond obvious.

I don't really care if you're a BJ fan or not. Just stop with the WSU guise. It's annoying and fake as hell.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Of course you were there Saturday. You're a BJ fan.

You only post in BJ-related threads. You only make posts that somehow have BJ's attached to them. You get offended when remarks are made about sCUm and then counter with a sublte WSU or Wichita slam.

I tried to give some leeway but recently it's become beyond obvious.

I don't really care if you're a BJ fan or not. Just stop with the WSU guise. It's annoying and fake as hell.
                                I'm an objective fan. Sorry I don't see everything through yellow tinted glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                X