clASSless act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clASSless act

not sure if this has gotten to SN yet... but in case it hasn't... look at how classy Blue Gay fans are...... this is ridiculous...

Oh yeah I saw this. Although I found it hilarious with the poor grammar up at the top of the sheet and the cry for help to bring some noise to the library.

Comment

Seems like good natured ribbing to me. Lighten up Francis.

Most of it is lame though.

Comment

I agree, non issue. Nothing to see here.

Comment

Other than the girlfriends and family names nothing bad...

Comment

Kind of lame - would have thought they could do better. But I don't see anything wrong with it, in fact give them points for trying. CU had better material for the Shox baseball team when they were good.

Comment

If those are the names of their actual sisters and girlfriends, I think that is pretty douche-baggy.

Otherwise, some of it was legitimately funny. The most funny part is that they had to make that in the first play to get their crowd to actually make noise, though.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

BFD

Comment

Don't worry, those aren't real names.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Everybody knows that Carl's girlfriend is Theresa McDermott...

Comment

Let's "end kill" the library!

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                        Don't worry, those aren't real names.
                        At least one of them is.

Comment

Racist pigs. Nicks is absolutely disgraceful. I am going to take a shower.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

We are their Super Bowl. They normally bring in about 34 students a game there. It's true. They had a thread dedicated about it on the sCUm board.

Feel proud that it is us that gets them up the most and out from behind the church pews.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm shocked and offended that a teenager would stoop to such depths. Good riddance, Creighton - take your 18k fans, metro area, and leave us our high school gyms and announcers noting how "there's almost a sellout in Peoria/Cedar Falls/Southwest BFE tonight with 7 thousand in the stands".

Give me a break. Great atmosphere, good for the Valley. And I am totally fine with us wearing the black hat in the conference.

Comment

Working...
                              X