WSU VERSUS CREIGHTON PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS CREIGHTON PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. There is only one immediate way to amend being swept by Evansville. How does sweeping Creighton sound? 3G seems to think this team plays better when they we are not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but rather when our backs are to the wall. We created this monster and now we must prove that we can win the Valley by sweeping the bluejays.

Road Sweeping Angry MTXE Warriors------- 71

Home Swept Blue Blue Birds---------------- 67
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

All of the worry about beating Evansville was just me being a chicken and wanting the easy way out. Now the two contenders are in the ring and the score is tied. May the best man win.

Oh and may the best man be WSU :)

Comment

Obviously the Shockers have to take much better care of the ball than they did tonight. It will be interesting to see how they respond.

Comment

No idea. I give up on predictions this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
          No idea. I give up on predictions this year.
          + A Bazillion.

I just hope the BJ's get cocky after their Bradley win. That's all I got.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

May I please speak to the person or persons that are writing our script for the way this Season ends? We keep hearing that our destiny is in our our own hands? As I reflect back preseason, I the eternal optimist predicted us to take 2nd in the Valley(no thanks now) and to sweep the Lew. However, If we could see into the future and knew we would lose 3 starters for a spell after graduating 5 key Shocks, have a whistle end the SIU loss, then what would our predicitions have been?

It is hard sorting this all out. Making sense of much of this script is like pulling hens teeth. The drama has been extreme on both the highs and the lows. We are playing for 1st in the Valley against the team we depise. A win would send us sky high again. A loss could cause us not to remember just what we accomplished to even be in such a position to win it all. We looked a gift horse in the mouth last night and lost on Senior night. However, we also won some games missing key starters that had even Vegas shaking their head in disbelief. Maybe we need some eggs in our beer? Better yet, beating Creighton would be quite a "pick-us-up." After all, who all picked us to win it all anywho from the get-go? Just win Shocks, just win. Then go to the Lew and win 3.

No matter what happens, be rest assured that the Shocks will come out swinging, give it our best shot, and leave it all on the floor. That is what angry MTXE road warriors do and is why we love these Shocks. We the Shocker Nation will be right there with them, every solitary step of the way, no matter what the script ends up being. That is what true, loyal Shocker zealots do.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Shox - 83

BJs - 69
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

This is a must win is a saying that is used liberally, but in this case it is reality. A loss not only would be heartbreaking but may also destroy our at large possibilities. It would place tremendous pressure on the boys in St. Louis to get to the championship game, which in my opinion, is the very least this team has to accomplish for their chance to dance.

Creighton smells blood in the water.

Comment

I didn't have a good feeling about the Eville game, even with it being at home. I have a good feeling about this one, even with it being at Omaha. When it's all on the line in a game like this, I'll take an imperfect but tough as nails team over a group of Surburban H-O-R-S-E players any day. It won't be easy, it may come down to the wire, but I see us winning this one and using it as a springboard for another long winning streak.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I actually feel good about this game, we win by double digits

Shox 74
                    sCUm 62
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I'm just going to throw this out for what it's worth. My sister, Creighton alum and season ticket holder, informed me that it will be a white out. Not that it's a surprise since it's not a rivalry, but it's confirmed in case it wasn't before. How does that affect your predictions?

Comment

We tend to suck when we are "cruising down the highway with the windows rolled down". But when backed into a corner, we respond. I think we will will continue that trend.

Shocks - 71
                        Egg Layers - 69

Comment

No prediciton. Just good luck Shocks! Hope, you can pry the lid off the baskets on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockMe300 View Post
                            I'm just going to throw this out for what it's worth. My sister, Creighton alum and season ticket holder, informed me that it will be a white out. Not that it's a surprise since it's not a rivalry, but it's confirmed in case it wasn't before. How does that affect your predictions?
                            Oh, is this Creighton's Super Bowl? I thought they were above that. It doesn't seem fitting for such a big time prestigious program, one that's destined to be the Duke of the C7 ya know. We're just a lowly MVC team that should be humbled to just share a court with the greatness that is CU.

Now I'm convinced we'll go in there and punch them in the mouth and take the title home with us.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                              Creighton smells blood in the water.
                              Creighton doesn't smell anything but their own stench. As a team, outside of Cy and Gibbs, they're scared to death of us because they know they're soft and our guys can kick their ass.

But like others, I offer no idea as to what's going to happen. Any scenario from a dominating Shocker win to a convincing BJ beatdown wouldn't surprise me at this point. I am clueless.

Comment

Working...
                              X