Game Thread Shox vs Evansville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus I am mad about this one.

I will get over it, and soon, but...super frustrated. Wow.

Comment

• I fully expect us to win Saturday. And decisively at that. We play so much better in games we aren't supposed to win easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
        guys, we're 24-6. We're still getting in the tourney. This game was pathetic but by no means were we on the bubble.
        +1. We just need to win Saturday and all is forgiven.

And we are going to win the Lou this year.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
          7-30 from our 'shooters'
          Our shooters are injured and/or on the bench. Not sure why Hall was even in at the end and Wiggy on the bench
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• that last play, we should have had 5 3 point shooters on the floor. Nick, Cle, Mal, Dwill and Fred. Carl taking his first career 3 was ridiculous.

Comment

• See you guys in Section 222 in Omaha on Saturday. Don't hate on me too bad for my jackass irrationality coping method. It hurts to see this happen, and I'm not very good at handling it.

Go Shox!
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Bright side. Michigan's loss to Penn State was worse than this one.

Comment

that last play, we should have had 5 3 point shooters on the floor. Nick, Cle, Mal, Dwill and Fred. Carl taking his first career 3 was ridiculous.
                  I agree. Except it's his 2nd. First was at SIU
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    +1. We just need to win Saturday and all is forgiven.

And we are going to win the Lou this year.
                    We just need to win Saturday....against Creighton...who is very, very good...in Omaha. Yup, just need to win. OoooooK
                    Go Shocks!!

Comment

guys, we're 24-6. We're still getting in the tourney. This game was pathetic but by no means were we on the bubble.
                      Keep that optimism. If we lose to Creighton on Saturday and then don't (at least) make the finals of the MVC tournament, we might be out of luck. I'm not being a debbie downer either. We'd be 25-8 and 12 (maybe 13) of our wins would be against 150+ RPI teams.

I hate to say it, but we're firmly on the bubble as of tonight.

Comment

• We clearly stopped playing angry. Hope we get it back Saturday.

Comment

• Pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                            Keep that optimism. If we lose to Creighton on Saturday and then don't (at least) make the finals of the MVC tournament, we might be out of luck. I'm not being a debbie downer either. We'd be 25-8 and 12 (maybe 13) of our wins would be against 150+ RPI teams.

I hate to say it, but we're firmly on the bubble as of tonight.
                            I think we're firmly on the right side of it as of now. But you're right about Saturday + St. Louis. There is serious work left to do if we don't pull it out in Omaha.

Comment

• Teams that go 12-6 in the Valley don't dance.
                              First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

• Two words, bubble team. Make it six words, bubble team caliber on our best night.

Comment

Working...
                                X