X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?

Comment

• Very, very poor end to that game.

Evansville killed us in the first half, but we should have won that game. Just collapsed at the end.
      Originally posted by BleacherReport
      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Teams that finish second in the valley go to the nit
        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
          3 points in the last 8:30.
          Seriously?

Good God.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I guess it's tourney title or bust now. Just pray Evansville isn't on our side of the bracket. They are the one team we just can't beat.

Comment

• That was probably one of the worst inbounds plays I've ever seen drawn up. Throw it to Hall and have him hand it off in the corner? There needs to be more than one option, and Hall can't touch the ball ever. Awful coaching to end the game.

Comment

• Guess we didn't have to worry about whether to cut the nets down tonight or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by kuhawx1 View Post
                  Should put all the Evansville should leave the MVC chants to bed.

If you can't consistently destroy a team in conference, then you shouldn't be calling for them to leave it.

Jesus.
                  Seriously. STFU
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• WTF does Hall only get 5 shots while our guards are shitting themselves?

Comment

• guys, we're 24-6. We're still getting in the tourney. This game was pathetic but by no means were we on the bubble.

Comment

• Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
                        That was probably one of the worst inbounds plays I've ever seen drawn up. Throw it to Hall and have him hand it off in the corner? There needs to be more than one option, and Hall can't touch the ball ever. Awful coaching to end the game.
                        yeah, there's no way he should ever touch it there. stunning that they didn't hack him immediately but it wound up being moot since we couldn't even free up a guard.

Comment

• When you can't draw up effective set plays, or a set play in general, you can't win tough games. A pick and roll constantly at the top of the key just doesn't get it done.

Comment

• We just cant get over the hump. We pissed away sooooo many chances. I dont get it.

Hopefully this lights a fire for Saturday.

Just awful.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Played super tight tonight, everyone wanted to make up points with one stupid play.

Evansville had nothing to lose.

Gotta bring it every game at this point.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

• 7-30 from our 'shooters'

Comment

Working...
                                X