Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    Tropical,

Why would an astute evaluator of college basketball talent such as yourself even slightly infer SoW is going to the NBA? You know there isn't a prayer in hell that he goes 1st round. I think it would be more accurate to say, "Doug might or might not declare for the draft".

T

...:cool:
    And I thoought out armed forces were all volunteer!
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if SoW declares for the NBA draft, but I'd be surprised if he were a first round pick. Without SoW, I can't see how CU could be picked first. That privilege (?) would probably go to ISUb, who returns practically everybody and their little brother, cuz God knows we can't be picked first.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Hit the 25 meter target!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          I believe there are only two options next year. Holland, because we're deep at the 2 spot and he's awfully thin. The other is Shaq and I'm not so sure he redshirts. But post depth could allow for it with Coleby, White, Lufile and Watson along with Early and possibly Green. Bowles will most likely play because we need another PG.
          Thats the way it looks for me also. If they buy into it then its all good.

Comment

Working...
          X