The Official Embrace The Hate Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    A fanbase clamoring about recruiting violations when there is very obviously a very clean program being run only means one thing: Their team had no shot at players of this caliber, and instead of facing the reality of the obvious and embarrassing discrepancies between programs, they choose to look for other explanations.
    Jealousy. Plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
      Well, we are definitely winning a lot then.
      But its not their hearts and minds we're winning. Even if you win their hearts and minds that does not mean they will follow...however if you have them by the nuts they can't help but follow. Sorry, just another Corps saying.

Comment

Speaking of embracing the hate. Why hasn't J Carmichael been suspended? isu fans think they got hosed, but in reality they got 2 extra free throws out of the deal and got away with a totally thug move to boot. If they would quit looking at the play with rose colored glasses they would see that it not only it looked intentional, it was intentional!

Our shockers are good, in fact the best in the valley. In creighton's perceived greatest year, they are still battling neck and neck with a shocker team picked mid pack.

For Wednesday's game, just to further piss off the other fan bases, we should stall the start time of the game by 20 minutes. Then when cu gets beat by Bradley, we can enjoy cutting down the nets after our victory :)
        Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
        Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

We are not hated because we are winning, we are hated because we outspend every single program in the Valley AND our winning has finally caught up with our spending. The dire reality of a Valley member attempting to compete with Wichita State is sobering. Now that our program is back, and our captain shows no sign of reaching his potential, how the hell does anybody have a prayer of catching up?

This is the sleeping/waking giant scenario I have been preaching about for the last decade. It has now become a reality and life is going to become unbearable for our Valley opposition. Add to the fact that HCGM has an insatiable appetite for punishing his competition and you have the perfect storm of hatred that will burn hot for the foreseeable future.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
            my goodness now they are saying Marshall has committed recruiting violations. The jealousy continues
            The funny thing is it was a dumbass sCUm fan who started it and then an even bigger dumbass UNI fan who ran with it. It was funny though how GoShockers89 set the morons in their place.

Can you imagine if a WSU fan accused another Valley coach of recruiting violations? That person would be zapped in an instant.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I have heard that Doug McDermott was given trips, free meals, room, & board by a member of the Creighton coaching staff. Maybe they should be put on probation.:topsy_turvy:

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                Speaking of embracing the hate. Why hasn't J Carmichael been suspended? isu fans think they got hosed, but in reality they got 2 extra free throws out of the deal and got away with a totally thug move to boot. If they would quit looking at the play with rose colored glasses they would see that it not only it looked intentional, it was intentional!

Our shockers are good, in fact the best in the valley. In creighton's perceived greatest year, they are still battling neck and neck with a shocker team picked mid pack.

For Wednesday's game, just to further piss off the other fan bases, we should stall the start time of the game by 20 minutes. Then when cu gets beat by Bradley, we can enjoy cutting down the nets after our victory :)
                beats me why he hasn't been suspended yet. one look at the tape should clarify the situation, doug elgin. but ilsu fans act like he was wronged, and they are victim of shenanigans. tsk tsk

if somebody from wichita state had done that, he would have been suspended for one game, on the spot. 99% sure of it.

Comment

What's more amazing is that in the typical recruiting/graduation arc that teams go through, this is a very down year for us on that arc. I just mean we have a lot of players in their first or second year of contributing, and we still will win the Valley title. In the next few years we will be at an even higher point on that arc. Watch out!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla View Post
                    I have heard that Doug McDermott was given trips, free meals, room, & board by a member of the Creighton coaching staff. Maybe they should be put on probation.:topsy_turvy:
                    I think you forgot about the monthly checks he is receiving from agents looking to get him endorsement deals with Chanel and Loreal.

Just sayin.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                      Some ***** came on here on Monday saying something about that. Is Illinois St. the new KU when it comes to crying to the NCAA?

Or is it fans of another school saying this b.s. ?
                      Only even slightly logical point I've ever heard made in regards to this was Carl Hall with VCU. Some VCU fans thought shenanigans took place to cause him to choose us over them.

I've never even heard another name mentioned in regards to these "recruiting violations" that supposedly happen.
                      Originally posted by BleacherReport
                      Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        The funny thing is it was a dumbass sCUm fan who started it and then an even bigger dumbass UNI fan who ran with it. It was funny though how GoShockers89 set the morons in their place.

Can you imagine if a WSU fan accused another Valley coach of recruiting violations? That person would be zapped in an instant.
                        Assist to brothers shoxrox and rhl04d. Shocker fans have had a fun afternoon over there. :D

Comment

It's true our coaches have given our players some benefits that only a few other coaches were able to provide: Expert coaching.

BAJAHAHAJAJjujujuhuhuh Hu Hahahaga
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                            We are not hated because we are winning, we are hated because we outspend every single program in the Valley AND our winning has finally caught up with our spending. The dire reality of a Valley member attempting to compete with Wichita State is sobering. Now that our program is back, and our captain shows no sign of reaching his potential, how the hell does anybody have a prayer of catching up?

This is the sleeping/waking giant scenario I have been preaching about for the last decade. It has now become a reality and life is going to become unbearable for our Valley opposition. Add to the fact that HCGM has an insatiable appetite for punishing his competition and you have the perfect storm of hatred that will burn hot for the foreseeable future.

T

...:cool:
                            This makes perfect sense. Thinking back it seems like the rich guy always dated the good looking women and man did I hate him. I think I can now understand where some of their hate is coming from now.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              This makes perfect sense. Thinking back it seems like the rich guy always dated the good looking women and man did I hate him. I think I can now understand where some of their hate is coming from now.
                              Or was that because women are gold diggers? Just asking. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                It's true our coaches have given our players some benefits that only a few other coaches were able to provide: Expert coaching.

BAJAHAHAJAJjujujuhuhuh Hu Hahahaga
                                Or play for a winning program.

Comment

Working...
                                X