Discipline for Paul Janzen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discipline for Paul Janzen?

MVC discipline for Paul Janzen for watching a flagrant foul with no call at all until a coach forces the issue?

lol no.

Comment

He's seriously gotta be either blind or paid.
      I mean really....how do you not call that??? I mean he calls a foul on a player who barely brushes another player a foul ALL the TIME!!!
      AND....btw.......if I saw a Wichita St. player do the same thing Carmicheal did.......I would be like..........."well....looks like one of our guys will be getting ejected for a flagrant 2"

And btw p.s. ~ I absolutely hate bitching about the officials even though my team (Wichita St.) WON!!! Damn it refs...make be proud for once!!! Lol
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

How about discipline for the rex kwon do? Is there a precedent for flagrant fouls in the MVC?
        andymooredesign.com

MTXE, SHOX!

Comment

The precedence is that only WSU commits them.

Comment

CU got called for one, too.

Has WSU?
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Tekele had drawn both, intetestingly enough..
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I think the NCAA comes down on Carmichael. Refs? Improbibluh, but not impossibluh. I really think the NCAA will step in though. I missed it on TV. Is there a clip of it somewhere?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                  I think the NCAA comes down on Carmichael. Refs? Improbibluh, but not impossibluh. I really think the NCAA will step in though. I missed it on TV. Is there a clip of it somewhere?
                  There are video and pics around page 30 or so of the game thread
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                    Did it get run on Sportscenter? That is what will cause the NCAA to get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                      Did it get run on Sportscenter? That is what will cause the NCAA to get involved.
                      Or have the video go viral with the heading "The Real Valley of Death".

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        Or have the video go viral with the heading "The Real Valley of Death".
                        Elgin has to look at it. Maybe the NCAA can't because it was a 1, but Elgin still can.

Comment

I thought the foul was deliberate based upon his body language, which includes facial expression.

SeƱora did not think it was deliberate.

What do others think?
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

def deliberate

Comment

Clip in in ncaab section at www.espn.com
                              Phi Alpha

Comment

Working...
                              X