Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm Gavin Thurman or Perry Ellis?

Shox win...Gotta believe.
    "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
    which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Echoing the sentiments of others on our Jekyll and Hyde team:

If the tough and tenacious WSU of the first half of the season shows up:
      Shox -- 74
      Toothless cubs -- 60

If the guys from the past few games who don't know how to play basketball show up:
      Sliced and buttered bread -- 60
      Bears -- 74
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Early with at least one dumb foul.
        Jake White with a blocking foul.
        Armstead passes to Baker for a wide open 3.
        Baker is still in street clothes.
        Williams misses with an ill advised three.
        Hall seals himself off down low and doesn't get the pass.
        EO makes a three before Jake White does. (Ok maybe not this one)
        Refs make a bad call and gets booed.
        After looking at the replay maybe the call wasn't that bad.
        At least one post in the game thread about how this team sucks.
        At least one post in the game thread about why how this is how the team should play.
        At least one post about people leaving early.
        Last edited by jdmee; February 7, 2013, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
          Armstead passes to Baker for a wide open 3.
          Baker is still in street clothes.
          LOL!
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I'm going to predict that the goal tending call lit a fire under these guys rear ends. If not, something is severely wrong with our boys.

Assuming I'm right,
            Shockers 70
            Bares 58

Comment

No freaking idea. I'm still going. So there's that.

Comment

probably.....

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                  This team sucks. Armstead should be benched for good Williams should get mop up minutes only. Early and his mouth can come off the bench to whine. Hall can put on his pink panties and join him.

Shox should start VanFleet, Cotton, Wiggins, White, and Orukpe.

Even that wont be enough for the overmatched Shockers as the 14 SMS fans in attendance will rush the court to celebrate a dominating win.

SMS -- 85
                  WSU -- 66
                  *** WARNING *** It is known to the State of California that falling in love with the Shox can cause permanent brain damage.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

108 to 14 Da Shocks
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Shox 82
                      SMSU 59
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

instead of playing the you dont want to go to war with the shockers song, i think the band should get back to playing 'We're not going take it". It was our rally song for a couple of years and needs to be this teams mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7 View Post
                          instead of playing the you dont want to go to war with the shockers song, i think the band should get back to playing 'We're not going take it". It was our rally song for a couple of years and needs to be this teams mentality.
                          Play both. But definitely time to bust open "We're not going to take it."
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Here's the deal. As spectators we really don't enter into the equation very much at all, but what we can do, and I expect us to do, is treat each and ever game left like it's the biggest game we've ever played and come out strong and vocal. I plan to be high in the rafters in full bloody-throat roar mode on Saturday and I expect no less from the rest of the crowd. It's woodshed time for the bears.

Comment

I don't expect a repeat, but if there is another lackluster, head-up-their-azz, no-hustle performance, will there be booing?

Comment

send a message to the team starting saturday. FVF, wiggens, cotton, white, and hall.
                                push the ball and attack, attack, attack........up tempo. sub for any player not
                                moving, not passing, not playing aggressive defense or not seeing open teammates who
                                are working to get open. enough with the scripted substituting and play the players
                                who have come to play and not stand around - especially those that over dribble !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X