Why is Jiake White shooting 3s??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Watson is in a 2-3 week slump at Chipola. And Uchebo isn't even back yet. The trend isn't looking good for him. He's fouling a lot and missing shots. Though he does appear to at least be rebounding fairly well given his minutes, which are down to around 14 per game.
    Obviously, he's been trying to emulate the style of the Shockers to prepare for next year. Look for him to start tearing it up again. :)
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Remember Chuck Knoblauch of the Twins and Yankees. He played second base. He was an all-star and gold glove winner.

He left the Twins and joined the Yankees. Initially, he played well and then suddenly he could not make an accurate throw to first base. It became so bad that he was moved to left field.

Some say it was the yips.

I wonder, if that kind of factor is affecting Jake's 3 ball attemps.
      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        No offense to Mr. White, but if he's our starting 4-man in two years, either HCGM has taken a step back on his current recruiting trend or JW grew into an athletic beast - neither of which I see a great chance of happening. I fully expect more Cleanthony Early's in HCGM's future.

Are you saying we will be over one scholarship for next year unless somebody leaves this year or somebody we've signed for next year doesn't show up? If that's the case Mr. Lufile and Mr. White better right the ship or risk "changing their mind" about wanting to play for the Shockers next year.

I love how HCGM recruits! There's always pressure on the players to perform. There's no free lunch at WSU. HCGM's economics background shines through brightly!

T

...:cool:
        please explain your "right the ship" comment re lufile and white. you might want to look at the season stats. they are
        both in the top three in rebounds per minutes played and both have shot above the team average. they make few
        mistakes with the ball, hustle, and play their assigned roles well.

Comment

Originally posted by garylee View Post
          please explain your "right the ship" comment re lufile and white. you might want to look at the season stats. they are
          both in the top three in rebounds per minutes played and both have shot above the team average. they make few
          mistakes with the ball, hustle, and play their assigned roles well.
          Since you are new around here you will get one snipe-free explanation from me.

In the past, when we have found ourselves over the scholarship limit, the problem was rectified by either 1) a player who we signed didn't show up, or 2) a player on our roster "decided to transfer".

No follow up questions please, take the explanation for what it's worth.

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            Since you are new around here you will get one snipe-free explanation from me.

In the past, when we have found ourselves over the scholarship limit, the problem was rectified by either 1) a player who we signed didn't show up, or 2) a player on our roster "decided to transfer".

No follow up questions please, take the explanation for what it's worth.

T

don't want to "snipe" but my question referred to your "right the ship" comment you
            applied to lufile and white. i, and some others, believe they have been solid
            contributors
            Last edited by garylee; February 12, 2013, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X