chris and randy vs.bruce and bob....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris and randy vs.bruce and bob....

...on monday, due to Dr.MLK,jr.,day, i actually got to listen to bruce and bob for the first time in about a year, after a steady diet of chris and randy...and my reaction is that both do good things and both leave some to be desired.since they DON'T overlap, it's not an issue, but if they did...who would you listen to?especially concerning the shocks....

Definitely Chris and Randy. Those other two goons drive me nuts. I can only take so much of them in their whiny voice talking about their weekend. I swore them off long ago. I'd rather listen to 810 from KC...even though the reception is bad at times in Wichita.

Comment

Yea i agree, it has to be Chris and Randy, the big reason is they seem to talk more about Wichita State sports. While Bruce and Bob are off babling about the red sox and cardinals baseball, then they will mix in a little KU athletics, and then they might mix in a little bit of WSU athletics.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Bruce and bob all the way.

Comment

The advertising whore outs on both of them make me turn on Lucy 54 on XM

Comment

Deep Tracks, 40.

Comment

Definately Randy and Chris. They come off as more 'down to earth' and less know-it-all. Bob and Bruce are ok, in small doses.

However, Randy cracks me up (and his dad too--though I enjoy Gene too) when he seems to say "...and again" when starting his thoughts/statements way too often, regardless of whether or not he's truly reiterating something. Does anyone get what I'm saying? Maybe it's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
                Definately Randy and Chris. They come off as more 'down to earth' and less know-it-all. Bob and Bruce are ok, in small doses.

However, Randy cracks me up (and his dad too--though I enjoy Gene too) when he seems to say "...and again" when starting his thoughts/statements way too often, regardless of whether or not he's truly reiterating something. Does anyone get what I'm saying? Maybe it's just me.
                I couldn't agree with you more!

:lol:

Comment

Bruce and Bob

Comment

Chris is just about as green as Randy is experienced, but Chris has a good, honest presentation.

B&B radio has way too much talk of movies, celebs, bowling leagues and other personal BS that no one "gives a flip about" to use a Haertl-ism.

Randy and Chris are getting it going and once their signal gets stronger they could give the media honks a real run for their money. I hope Randy continues feeling the freedom to tell us what happened during his three distinct roles at WSU.

For example, it was intriguing to hear that all Randy wanted as a head coach was a flat-rate 10-year contract and a new arena. He swore it was all about the student-athletes. I also didn't know he visited Duke and KU before signing with Gene at Illinois State. Very few remember how good of a player he was.

Comment

Bruce and JJ Clamdip went camping together as kids.

They still make summer camping trips together.

Personally, I think Bruce is so over-bearing that I can only listen for about 5 minutes at a crack. He never shuts up and he always has to have the last word.

Comment

I think one of the smartest things they've done is trying to avoid competing 1 on 1 versus other programming related to WSU for now. I usually listen for 20-30 minutes between 7 and 7:45 and some days it's great, other times it's a 30 minute commercial. I enjoy the times when it isn't.

Comment

I agree... KGSO is smart for that and for the Soundoff--not competing with Kennedy and Dahl, which would be a losing proposition at best.

Besides, I love having 3 hours of pregame. I have it on while I'm on the way home, when I'm doing other things at home, and on the way to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound
                            Originally posted by shockar25

I couldn't agree with you more!

:lol:
                            Yeah! Someone else got what I was saying. Randy's cool though. ...and again--he does a good job!

:good:

Comment

I was never a huge Bruce fan one way or another until the current morning show format emerged a few years ago. Frankly, I think he is nothing short of excellent in that forum and that is the best format for him. He excels and Bob adds a lot to the show.

Chris and Randy are good too.

Comment

Working...
                              X