Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshall in the Driver's Seat for Recruiting!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going with the Geography it would have to be UNC or Duke. If he forgets about Geography maybe UCLA, Kansas, K-state, or Connectictut, Possibly Georgetown as well I would think.

But Greg will go with geography, he won't touch anything but Duke or UNC, and maybe Georgetown.

Comment

K-freakin-State???????????

Comment

Why is this still being discussed in a thread about what an amazing pitch HCGM can make to Wichita State recruits?

Comment

Marshall likes the Midwest.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
            Why is this still being discussed in a thread about what an amazing pitch HCGM can make to Wichita State recruits?
            I am wondering the same thing. Good Gawd you all! Lol
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
            Number of Times Ranked: 157
            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
            #3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
            #2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

There is no reason that 3G can't be our Mark Few or Brad Stevens. With the storyline he will be able to pitch to recruits and parents there shouldn't be a shortage of talent to mold. Stop already with the paranoia. Especially that KSU bs.
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

I know this is probably on the recruiting page, but does anyone know the highest caliber recruit we are currently onto? Are we recruiting any 4 or 5 star recruits? I know Turg never went after any. Just curious if GM is looking at any or if any list WSU with interest.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  I know this is probably on the recruiting page, but does anyone know the highest caliber recruit we are currently onto? Are we recruiting any 4 or 5 star recruits? I know Turg never went after any. Just curious if GM is looking at any or if any list WSU with interest.
                  Highest quality recruit we may technically be looking into? #1 Ender Wiggins.

For real though, we are getting consideration from Jarrod Simmons (5'11", 175) and Shirmane Thomas (6'3", 175). Both are 3* recruits. We have previously offered several 4* recruits, but they have already committed to other universities. Supposedly we are in the running for a couple 4* recruits in 2014 (Grayson Allen, Josh Perkins).

Comment

What about this Omega Harris kid? He came from out of nowhere to attending the CU game here a couple of weeks ago. You'd think the #1 recruit from OK would be highly rated, 3-4 stars, but I haven't seen much about him.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                      What about this Omega Harris kid? He came from out of nowhere to attending the CU game here a couple of weeks ago. You'd think the #1 recruit from OK would be highly rated, 3-4 stars, but I haven't seen much about him.
                      Personally, the only guy I really want to see as a Shocker is 2018 recruit, Bol Bol. He is even a Kansas product (Olathe).

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                        Sounds like he may be a buddy with Shaquille Morris. I believe he was at the CU game as well.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

This year's class looks outstanding, but man, I am really excited to see what Gregg can sign for c/o 2014.

He's been finding hidden gems the last few years. I think the time is coming where we start to hog the gems sitting in plain sight.

ETA: That analogy sucked. I think we're about to start signing a ton of top 100 guys.
                          Last edited by Guest; January 28, 2013, 10:25 PM.

Comment

http://shockernet.net/forum/showthread.php?13675-Alex-Robinson-pg-Class-of-2014&p=328784#post328784
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                              Highest quality recruit we may technically be looking into? #1 Ender Wiggins.

For real though, we are getting consideration from Jarrod Simmons (5'11", 175) and Shirmane Thomas (6'3", 175). Both are 3* recruits. We have previously offered several 4* recruits, but they have already committed to other universities. Supposedly we are in the running for a couple 4* recruits in 2014 (Grayson Allen, Josh Perkins).
                              Perkins cut his list. WSU is not included.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                                Perkins cut his list. WSU is not included.
                                Just goes to show how reliable recruiting websites can be (I follow recruiting much more heavily in the offseason). I was just checking up on a few of them (ESPN and the verbal commits one).

Comment

Working...
                                X