Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshall in the Driver's Seat for Recruiting!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are paranoid. Lol
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
      You guys are paranoid. Lol
      I was just trying to guess. I dont believe HCGM is goin anywhere but KU, UNC, Duke, or maybe VCU.......
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        I was just trying to guess. I dont believe HCGM is goin anywhere but KU, UNC, Duke, or maybe VCU.......
        Given the right circumstances, a school like Syracuse would also be attractive to him. Again, given the right circumstances...
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

This thread makes me sick

Comment

Wasn't this thread about Recruiting?

Back to the original topic, HCGM can walk into just about any gym in the country, be recognized, and have the ear of pretty much any coach or recruited player in the nation.

This is as it should be.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

He needs minimum sweet 16 for National COY. Elite 8, 50/50 shot. Final 4, give him the award.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                He needs minimum sweet 16 for National COY. Elite 8, 50/50 shot. Final 4, give him the award.
                Fortunately (or unfortunately in some cases), these awards are given out before postseason.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                  Wasn't this thread about Recruiting?

Back to the original topic, HCGM can walk into just about any gym in the country, be recognized, and have the ear of pretty much any coach or recruited player in the nation.

This is as it should be.
                  Thank you!
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Oh yeah, this was about recruiting wasn't it?

Anyway, totally agree. If the season and post season plays out as expected, you'd think any recruit would want to listen to us. If Marshall gets NCOY, he should pretty much be able to get practically any recruit to seriously consider us.
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                      I believe what will lure 3G away from WSU will be a long established, highly respected university with a traditional student body in a BCS conference in a southeastern state where basketball is king and is not far from 3G's old stomping grounds. A university with a long established basketball program which has seen great success in the past but has fallen on hard times the last few years due to a lousy Head Coach who is summarily hated by the fan base, making 3G a savior. A basketball program that plays in a fairly new 14,400 seat arena and despite being a loser still draws nearly 9,000 fans per game. A basketball program that currently has a pretty talented roster that 3G would turn into a winner as soon as he stepped foot on campus. A basketball program that could easily afford 3G's salary and benefits.

You have three guesses.
                      I believe the BCS designation is going away, so that won't work.

Comment

Please quit bringing up this bullshit speculation about if, when and where HCGM will leave for. It screams small time.

I want to Johnny Cage nut punch the next idiot who asks about that on the pre-game show.

Comment

Speaking of pre game call ins, there was a call the other night that rambled and hardly made sense...but Kennedy was kind and made an attempt to answer. Funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                            Savannah State?
                            Good guess. First response too. :triumphant:
                            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                              Please quit bringing up this bullshit speculation about if, when and where HCGM will leave for. It screams small time.

I want to Johnny Cage nut punch the next idiot who asks about that on the pre-game show.
                              "Johnny Cage nut punch" (LMAO) or one of these...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                                I don't think Wake Forest (attendance 9,199, capacity 14665) would appeal to him. Same for either Virginia or Vanderbilt.
                                Link to a Wake Forest board on 3G ... (sort of) interesting viewpoints:

Comment

Working...
                                X