Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fastbow
    Originally posted by WuDrWu
    We should get a pool going to see which thread lasts longer.....Orupke or HCGM to USC.
    Gimmie Okrupe for $5. Someone's gonna get pissed this story still lives and start swinging the Banhammer and Delete Axe...

________
    Mercedes-Benz W124 Specifications
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

The length of the EO thread is totally dependent upon the HCGM to USC outcome.

Comment

Does anyone have access to this article?

Comment

Originally posted by Snake
          I see where Alex English was mentioned as a possible replacement.......he's not really a popular choice here in Columbia......Our Basketball program needs a young energetic guy.

We are tired of being the coaching "Graveyard" for Football and Basketball and GM fits the mold.

The one thing that scares us about Anthony Grant is the possibility of returning to Florida or Miami in the Future to get back close to home.

With Marshall......we know at Winthrop that he called USC his "dream job" and we want someone with ties to the state.
          No offense...but I have never seen anything that does anything to confirm that this is his dream job.....after leaving the ACC USC has admittedly struggled to get fans in the seats with the schedule that does not include the NC and NCstates and Dukes that people wanted to see....and replaced with the mississippi's and tennessee's of the SEC. Maybe I am wrong but just pulling this info..from the State newspaper site....

Regardless I certainly hope GM stays here....you should of kept Fogler...hey now though this makes sense....how bout Eddie Sutton..familiar with the SEC and presently doing his court ordered communtiy service by coaching the SanFransico State team....
          1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by Snake
            The one thing that scares us about Anthony Grant is the possibility of returning to Florida or Miami in the Future to get back close to home.

This is, IMO, a completely ridiculous reason to not want a coach. For Florida or Miami to come calling for Grant after a stint at South Carolina, he would have had to do well there, leaving your program in much better shape than it is now.

Fans (everywhere) need to get over this idea that they are giving coaches their dream job that they will stay at forever.

Comment

Working...
            X