Out of Clevin, Toure, and David coming to us next year,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Clevin, Toure, and David coming to us next year,

who do you think will make the biggest impact?

I asked this because most if not all of us think Garrett's going to make a definite impact on our team as a 5.

I like them all, but to make the a immediate impact i would say Clevin, because it sounds like the starter PG is pretty much his, but a overall impact through their career here, i am gonna say Toure.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Without question Garrett.

Comment

With everything I've heard, I would go with CH. If he comes here and shoots the 3 ball like we've all heard he can, it will be big.
        Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
          I already didn't include Garrett because he's going to make one

Comment

Re: Out of Clevin, Toure, and David coming to us next year,

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
            who do you think will make the biggest impact?

I asked this because most if not all of us think Garrett's going to make a definite impact on our team as a 5.
            HP. You will need to ask Aargh this question. He is the only one with the paranormal abilities to forecast minutes, points, rebounds and assists per game without ever having seen anyone play.

However, I will tell you that the players might be an upgrade to our current stable or they might also be busts - including Stutz. I also can tell you that if you ask this question about 1/2 way through the season next year that I could give you a pretty definitive answer.

:lol:

PS - Don't get too bent out of shape, Aargh. Just having a little joke at your expense.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Clevin hopefully should.

We need a PG to free Gal up on the 2

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                I like them all, but to make the a immediate impact i would say Clevin, because it sounds like the starter PG is pretty much his, but a overall impact through their career here, i am gonna say Toure.
                This is the correct answer.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                  I would also largely concur with this assessment.

I think Stutz may be close to Murry, but this is the Valley, where guard-play is king.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                    Originally posted by Capitol Shock
                    I already didn't include Garrett because he's going to make one
                    How do you know?
                    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Out of those three Hannah will have the biggest impact next season. Long term, I'm gonna go with Kyles.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

You have to always be careful with expectations for freshman bigs. Very few guys 6'10" + adjust very quickly to D1 basketball unless they are NBA caliber out of high school.

My bet is all three of the other guys have a chance to have more of an immediate positive impact than Stutz. I realize that our situation will dictate that he gets major minutes, but I'd be shocked if there weren't some serious growing pains.

Comment

Garrett! Hopefully he turns out to be better than Paul Miller. He has a great head start! Everybody knows the kind of impact Paul Miller had on this team.

T

...8)

Comment

I watched a little of Garrett's game this past week on Metro Sports.

He'll certainly make an impact (the type Paul Miller was able to provide), but he's got to put on some muscle, if he's gonna play in the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                              I watched a little of Garrett's game this past week on Metro Sports.

He'll certainly make an impact (the type Paul Miller was able to provide), but he's got to put on some muscle, if he's gonna play in the paint.
                              Clevin and the guards collectively will have a huge impact on the team, but it will be exponentially more effective with Garrett in the wheel house. I also watched the game on Metro this week and Garrett does a great job drawing attention in the middle and is a very good passer.

To Colds comments, he will have every bit as much impact as Paul Miller and more. If he bulks up as planned, think 2 parts Paul Miller, one part Kyle Wilson (outside shooting)....

and If EO actually shows up..... hold on to your seat, it's will be a wild ride...

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                              X