Out of Clevin, Toure, and David coming to us next year,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonWu
    Would Jamie Arnold fit that description?
    No, not much of a jumper, but had very long arms.

Comment

" Hello--Am I on? Can you hear me now? Well can ya!!! Am I on now? Oh--- Howdy HCGM. I have a couple of questions. Have you ever considered recruiting some 6'7" players that can run like a gazelle, can jump out of the gym, shoot lights out party's over, and are oozing with potential? Also Coach, did you know former Shocker star Cheese Johnson has a son that is a diaper dandy? Have you ever considered recruiting him in here Coach? Did you know that if you answer my questions about Noel, that it against NCAA rules? I'll hang up and listen!!!!!!! Go Shocks!" Click!!!!!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

"Oh Coach---I almost forgot, when is EO going to show up?"

Comment

it annoys me when a caller ends their call on a show "i'll hang up and listen"

Comment

"And by the way Coach---don't ruin my day--my week, my life ever again, because I KNOW all about basketball."

Comment

"Yeah, uh, hi coach, just wanted to say I think you are doing a hell of a job and I am glad you are here. (wait until HCGM thanks me for being the 61st person that has said that to him in the last hour). Anyway, since we didn't find anybody in the 6 days prior to being hired and starting practice, any chance and changing your system of coaching that you established over the past 15 to 20 years? I'll hand up and listen?" That was for you HP.

Comment

I'm honored?

Comment

"Uuggghh, hello gentlemen. I've been hearing a lot about another Nigerian center that you've signed named Benjamin Eze-Frank. I know nothing about him or whether he's still in Africa, but I'm really excited that we're going to sign him. How is that going to work with him and Orukpe and Stutz playing at the same time? I'll hang up and listen"
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

by the way, very excited to see Hawkins play, out of the three you mentioned: clevin, toure, then david. I think david will develop into a stud so it pains me to list him third.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                      it annoys me when a caller ends their call on a show "i'll hang up and listen"
                      Occassionally the hosts will converse with the caller. If the caller were not to say that, the hosts might attempt to converse with someone who is no longer on the line.

Comment

Working...
                      X