No announcement yet.

What time is the press conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance he just starts the coach's show with it?
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
      As I think about this situation, regardless of the outcome, this "announcement on Monday" was completely mishandled. If HCGM was interested in the job, even remotely, he should have said, "I'm interested in coaching WSU right now." If he wasn't interested, then he should have flatly denied it then and there...

...unless this was the scenario:

HCGM never withstanding a losing season as a head coach questions whether he's still the man in JS and the booster's eyes. Also, he questions whether his family is doing OK in Wichita. He wants to cover those bases before he says something that would torpedo his chances at SC.
      I don't think you are too far off. At least that is what I HOPE. I don't think it was about JS as much as his family. He seems like a real good family man and I am HOPING that he wants to go ahead and withdraw his name from consideration and get back to business but wants to run it by his wife to make sure she is cool with staying in Wichita for a while...a long while...longer. I can hope :)
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

HCGM is doing this on purpose to torture people on shockernet lol
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Dunno, but if his "statement" isn't released by then it may be the most listened to coaches show of all time LOL
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan
            Dunno, but if his "statement" isn't released by then it may be the most listened to coaches show of all time LOL
            Probably crash Hugh's Bris.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

if he waits until then he will probably close the show with the statement so he doesn't have to get feedback from it....lol

Comment

I hope he doesn't wait til the coaches show. This is killing me. Come on Coach, that is a probability though.
                J

Comment

He's not going....going....gone!
                  BREAK OUT THE BUBBLY!

Comment

Working...
                  X