Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as it isn't filled with

"Dennis.....you're first up with the coach. Go ahead....."

"Good evening Coach and Mike. Coach it seems to me that PJ isn't shooting the three point shot very acurately right now and I was wondering if the assistant coaches are working with him in practice so that his percentages might improve. We could really use a young man that can sink those 3 point baskets you know. I'll hang up and listen off the air."

I actually feel like the show will be quite painful to listen to no matter what happens today.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      This would be no different than what Turgeon did when the KU job was open. There was a statement on GoShockers.com where he addressed the situation, taking his name out of the hat.
      We shall see, but I am anticipating that we are going to see a similar statement in this case. The timing just doesn't make sense, and if Marshall knows he isn't a) going to be offered the job, or b) going to take the job, it makes sense to make a statement taking his name out of the running.

Remember, he needs to decide quickly if there is any way he would take this job because, if not, it is important that recruits know as quickly as possible that he is staying.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        As long as it isn't filled with

"Dennis.....you're first up with the coach. Go ahead....."

"Good evening Coach and Mike. Coach it seems to me that PJ isn't shooting the three point shot very acurately right now and I was wondering if the assistant coaches are working with him in practice so that his percentages might improve. We could really use a young man that can sink those 3 point baskets you know. I'll hang up and listen off the air."

I actually feel like the show will be quite painful to listen to no matter what happens today.
        If Marshall ever leaves for "greener pastures" I'm blaming Dennis.

Comment

Could we find this "Dennis" if Coach leaves?

Comment

"Dennis" ruins the show some times...I could answer that question. Of course they are working with him.
            J

Comment

"Sometimes"?

Comment

"Uhh, good evening coach and Mike. I couldn't help but notice that our boys have been outscored by our opponent in several of the recent games. Now I may be wrong about this, but I think it's important to score the basketball at a greater rate than the opposing team. It seems to me that if we did that--and perhaps wore last year's yellow uniforms--we come out on the winning side more often. I'll hang up and listen off the air..."
                Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by wsu789
                  "Uhh, good evening coach and Mike. I couldn't help but notice that our boys have been outscored by our opponent in several of the recent games. Now I may be wrong about this, but I think it's important to score the basketball at a greater rate than the opposing team. It seems to me that if we did that--and perhaps wore last year's yellow uniforms--we come out on the winning side more often. I'll hang up and listen off the air..."
                  man u guys are something. I know the guy asks some dumb questions here and there, but at least he is not that guy who openly wanted the coach to leave Wichita State last night. Dennis is good for that show. At least you know he cares about the team and wants to expand his knowledge on Shocker Basketball.
                  ________
                  Buy bubblers
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
                    man u guys are something. I know the guy asks some dumb questions here and there, but at least he is not that guy who openly wanted the coach to leave Wichita State last night. Dennis is good for that show. At least you know he cares about the team and wants to expand his knowledge on Shocker Basketball.
                    When did you get hooked up with the internets Dennis?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                      :lol:
                      ________
                      Motorcycle Tires
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever

Oh man, I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while.

:good:

Comment

SF you have made some pretty dumb comments on this board. But that clearly takes the cake.

Comment

Wow. Enough of this waiting to release this thing already. Larry and Gregg need to stop lallygagging around and unleash this written beast.
                            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Dennis makes me want to jam an ice pick in my ears.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Do you think Ron and Dennis are related?

Both of them drive me nuts when they call in...
                                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X