No announcement yet.

Southern Miss game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a great presser Marshall had after last night's game. Channel 12 played a good chunk of it. Coach was pretty emotional and pretty fired up considering everything that has gone against them already. Hell, it got me fired up 24 hours later. No reason not to have a sell out crowd next Sunday. No. Reason. At. All.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
      Is there a link or podcast?

Maybe that's on TV?
      The Reaper usually does a good job adding to his archive these types of highlights and montages a day or two later. I would hope that he'd include this one.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
        seriously tho there needs to be some organization in the student section. Someone should just make a sheet to give everyone that says what to say in a chant and when to say it. Its not really that hard.
        Well, that takes initiative.

Comment

• I can't wait for the UNI prediction thread so I can predict a coming out party for our new revamped roster. We keep talking about when these new guys "get it" and its about to happen.
          A gritty win made possible by a fantastic coaching job along with some gained confidence by the boys followed by a full practice week...

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
            I can't wait for the UNI prediction thread so I can predict a coming out party for our new revamped roster. We keep talking about when these new guys "get it" and its about to happen.
            A gritty win made possible by a fantastic coaching job along with some gained confidence by the boys followed by a full practice week...
            I like your point. I would, however, keep in mind that this is not a full practice week. They've earned a holiday, no doubt.

Comment

Working...
            X