No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Charleston Southern game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two horrible three's in a row; quit it!!!

Comment

Thanks for mentioning it. Major upgrade from SV.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Now if we can just upgrade the passing.

Comment

Here goes somebody's career night.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

MA should not be drawn into CSU's game of jacking up deep contested 3s.
            Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Can someone tell me what has happened to Tekele's shot?

He was not lights out last year, but he was far from terrible and his form always looked pretty good. A pretty average free throw and three point shooter. This year "average" would be a big improvement from outside of 6 feet for him.

Comment

Shooting to mant 3's
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Armstead trying to be the hero. Failing.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

armstead is frustrating to watch. He's not a good shooter. I'd rather have vanvleet in there.

Comment

Cotton needs to stay away from the 3. He hasn't been close yet.

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
                        MA should not be drawn into CSU's game of jacking up deep contested 3s.
                        He doesn't need an excuse to do it. It's just who he is....
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                          Can someone tell me what has happened to Tekele's shot?

He was not lights out last year, but he was far from terrible and his form always looked pretty good. A pretty average free throw and three point shooter. This year "average" would be a big improvement from outside of 6 feet for him.
                          Maybe the thumb that was wrapped earlier has something to do with it.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

shockervision is so awful... no way I'm paying for this crap next month.

Comment

I wonder what Marshall says about shot selection when those guys are in the huddle? Those iron coated bricks they're throwing up from behind the arc can't be what he has in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                                Maybe the thumb that was wrapped earlier has something to do with it.
                                That would make a lot of sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X