***OFFICIAL*** AFA Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
    you know with as much money as the school makes especially with athletics I wonder why they dont have at least a couple of those treadmills where it allows you to adjust the air to mountain atmosphere. I mean granted we're not always going to play in those conditions but you would think it would allow our guys to be in the best possible shape (Not saying they arent now)

You mean like this:

Comment

• AFA just does this to teams all the time. Princeton does it also. Look at some of those extremely tight passes (would you believe .25 mm) for backdoor-cut layups. We even, i think, got a hand on some of them and they still made the play.
      Category AFA Avg. VS WSU Difference
      OFFENSE
      FG% 51.6% 42.4% -8.2%
      3-pt FG% 42.0% 31.3% -8.7%
      FT% 63.7% 56.0% -13.7%
      Rebounds 34.1 19 -15.1
      Assists 17.6 17 -0.6
      Turnovers 10.6 9 -1.6
      DEFENSE
      FG% 42.4% 58.3% 15.9%
      3-pt FG% 30.6% 31.6% 1.0%
      FT % 65.7% 73.4% 7.7%
      Rebounds 32 32 0
      Assists 11.8 21 9.2
      Turnovers 15.4 19 3.6

The only categories WSU failed to improve compared to the averages was turnovers, both in committed and allowed.

It looked ugly, but that is what AFA does. Outperforming the averages is also what WSU does, and we DID!
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        haha not quite that extensive Im thinking more like hypoxico_altitudetrainer.jpg

Comment

• Not only a excellent road win, this was a game that a lot was learned by playing
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
          X