• Air Force vs WSU live stream

Free:
    http://www.goairforcefalcons.com/allaccess/?media=352849
    In the fast lane

Awesome....Thank you!
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Tax dollars spent for the better!

Thanks
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Awesome! A big Eff You to Cox!

Thank you!!
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
          Does this mean the AF will stream the game on Sunday?
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Awesome! A big Eff You to Cox!

Thank you!!
            Other than the quality of picture, which I think is a matter of support from advertisers, why so angry with Cox?

I was happy to be able to see the games I couldn't attend on TV again. No one else stepped up, even after the Sweet 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
              Other than the quality of picture, which I think is a matter of support from advertisers, why so angry with Cox?

I was happy to be able to see the games I couldn't attend on TV again. No one else stepped up, even after the Sweet 16.
              Because not everyone in this freaking state is enslaved to Cox Communications. Some people have ATT. Some have Directv. Some have Dish, and so on. When you limit your broadcasts to a select few of the state/fanbase, it makes you look small time and it pisses those off who have a television but can't see the games because of their television carrier. It would make more sense to broadcast games on KWCH or the CW or whatever. Then you aren't alienating anybody.

And this doesn't even mention the overall shitty customer service, the constant problems with service, the in and out tv and internet, updates that freeze the tv in the middle of primetime television, etc.

I'm sure others stepped up. But WSU decided to go the greedy way and take the $ with Cox over the ability to broadcast games to an ENTIRE fanbase.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thank you Trop!
                Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

so you are sayin it's a money grab.......

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    so you are sayin it's a money grab.......
                    Worse than a money grab.

Do you get Cox out there in the boonies? Television at all??
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Got cox...........cbs or kwch would be better, I agree.

Comment

I don't like the games on 22 for the reasons stated, but I also have never had any issues with Cox in general.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                          Does this mean the AF will stream the game on Sunday?
                          Yes....the AF AD will stream the video and the commentary will be our local Air Force commentator (Jim Arthur) that is giving he same game play by play on Colorado Springs am740. I was on a business trip for one of our home games last week and it was a very good production and Jim always does an excellent job of broadcasting. The only downside (so be prepared) is that it is the same video as the big screen scoreboard so they will ofen show replays which takes away from live action if it's a quick 'up and down' transition on the court. For the video it's at http://www.goairforcefalcons.com/all.../?media=352849 If you cannot watch you can listen on the web at http://www.kvor.com/article.asp?id=503474

GO FALCONS

Comment

I only get one channel. Thank God it's Fox.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by ltcpilot View Post
                              Yes....the AF AD will stream the video and the commentary will be our local Air Force commentator (Jim Arthur) that is giving he same game play by play on Colorado Springs am740. I was on a business trip for one of our home games last week and it was a very good production and Jim always does an excellent job of broadcasting. The only downside (so be prepared) is that it is the same video as the big screen scoreboard so they will ofen show replays which takes away from live action if it's a quick 'up and down' transition on the court. For the video it's at http://www.goairforcefalcons.com/all.../?media=352849 If you cannot watch you can listen on the web at http://www.kvor.com/article.asp?id=503474

GO FALCONS
                              You can listen to our feed at KNSS, but I would warn you, after listening to Kennedy, you will be unsatisfied with anything else.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                              X