No announcement yet.

Marshall to issue statement...Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even if the news is reassurring and positive, be prepared for the slime trolling this board to try and spin the news as negatively as possible.

I won't name names but we all know who they are.

Don't focus on the spin...focus on the quality of the recruits we have coming in next year. That's one heck of a class! No wonder KU doesn't want to play us.

Comment

• Maybe he's in the middle of shooting a new Spangles Mu-mu-mu-Mudslide commercial.
      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

• ^no one even mention KU in here before you did. that's a cheap shot. I think Coach will release his statement by 4, give us two hours to absorb it before Coach hosts his radio show.

Comment

• what time is the coaching show
          and can i listen to it on my laptop?

Comment

• Originally posted by RHshoxfan
            what time is the coaching show
            and can i listen to it on my laptop?
            shockerradio.com

6 pm

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
              Some of you say not to worry..

For those people, you're gonna fall harder than the ones that are at least entertaining the possibility of HCGM making the move. I'd suggest you be a little bit more open to the idea or you're gonna get so hard you may end up killing yourselves.

Don't be ignorant, guys.
              I believe CGM will stay. I'm not worried about it. That does not make me ignorant. Do not presume to know how I will react if CGM leaves. In my years as a WheatShocker fan, I have seen six different WSU head basketball coach's quit or fired. Believe it or not, I never ended up killing myself.
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Dennis: I`ll hang myself & listen off the air for applause.

Comment

• The statement has been posted on GoShocker.com.

Comment

• where on goshockers.com?

Comment

• no information, go figure...

Comment

• I though you were banned.

If you werent well you should have been

Comment

Working...
                        X