Shockervision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the reply I received:

Thank you for the note and support of Shocker Athletics....

I am working with my staff to review and address this important issue. Thanks again!

Eric

Comment

It is great that we have Shocker Vision. Each Season I purchase it, hoping it will improve. Sad to say, each Season the quality is a letdown. Lucky for them, Shocker basketball is 'supreme' or they would NOT receive repeat business. Let's hope Shocker Vision will get all of these issues we suffer through each and every year fixed. Just think if they had to return part of their charges back to each customer for the issues? They would maybe then get it right?
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        It is great that we have Shocker Vision. Each Season I purchase it, hoping it will improve. Sad to say, each Season the quality is a letdown. Lucky for them, Shocker basketball is 'supreme' or they would NOT receive repeat business. Let's hope Shocker Vision will get all of these issues we suffer through each and every year fixed. Just think if they had to return part of their charges back to each customer for the issues? They would maybe then get it right?
        Even FSF is let down! Somebody fix it!

Comment

Howard game

They have the sound dial pegged, lots of distortion. I guess I shouldn't complain, at least there is sound!
          Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

SHOCKERVISION! I have wide screen and very nice clarity! Not HD, but compared to shockervision of just the last home game. 1000% better!

Remember to send a thank you to AD ES! :)

Comment

No Shockervision for me, however I'm sure enjoying 'TuneIn Radio' on my iPad.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I also got a response from Darren Boatright who said that some of the "extras" like the score-bug, and not using the video board stuff was causing issues with the resolution. Looks like they worked on it!

Comment

Your right, @mattdalt:, hadn't pulled up to full screen to notice the difference.

Comment

I may have to try SV later in the season if it's been improved. For now, it's TuneIn on my DROID
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Thanks for your efforts, Royal!

Comment

I sent a message also and received a response. Thank You !!! Mr Sexton - it's much better

Comment

Is it choppy for anyone else? They also dropped the "score bug" from the bottom of the screen. It looks like with their equipment it's a "pick your poison" situation.

Comment

So you have better picture but no score?
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Distractingly choppy. Picture is clearer. Sound is pegged out.

Comment

So still not worth paying for...
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X