Shockervision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seems to be alright for me however...

No score box on the screen? no clock on the screen?

seriously....if it had that I would be much much happier

Comment

Here is what I received from customer service (just switching to Chrome worked for me):

Dear Subscriber,

Please ensure that you are up to date with all of your software. Please just verify by downloading the following:

Adobe Flash Player:

If these do not correct the problem, please try downloading and installing Google Chrome:
      Chrome is the official web browser from Google, built to be fast, secure, and customizable. Download now and make it yours.

If you experience the same issues in Google Chrome please first try to lower the bit rate or quality level to see if this improves playback for you. If you have the same issues on the lowest quality level please try the following.

Right-click on the video screen, and you should be given a list of Flash related options.
      Please select "Settings..." from the list of options presented.
      Along the bottom of the 'Settings' box, you'll see some tabs...
      Click the 3rd tab over to the right (looks like a file folder with green arrow on top) and move the slider bar to the right until higher than 100 KB (1 MB is the next option to the right)
      Next, click the tab on the far left (looks like a monitor) and then uncheck the box that says "enable hardware acceleration". (if the box is unchecked already, try 'checking' the box).

Next, clear your browser cache and cookies and check for video improvement.

Please let us know if you continue to experience the same issues so we can help further troubleshoot your issue. Please also visit the two speed tests below and let us know what your download speeds are.

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest -- Select the New York target option as a baseline

Thank you,
      Neulion Support

Comment

Originally posted by captain View Post
        Here is what I received from customer service (just switching to Chrome worked for me):

Dear Subscriber,

Please ensure that you are up to date with all of your software. Please just verify by downloading the following:

Adobe Flash Player:

If these do not correct the problem, please try downloading and installing Google Chrome:
        Chrome is the official web browser from Google, built to be fast, secure, and customizable. Download now and make it yours.

If you experience the same issues in Google Chrome please first try to lower the bit rate or quality level to see if this improves playback for you. If you have the same issues on the lowest quality level please try the following.

Right-click on the video screen, and you should be given a list of Flash related options.
        Please select "Settings..." from the list of options presented.
        Along the bottom of the 'Settings' box, you'll see some tabs...
        Click the 3rd tab over to the right (looks like a file folder with green arrow on top) and move the slider bar to the right until higher than 100 KB (1 MB is the next option to the right)
        Next, click the tab on the far left (looks like a monitor) and then uncheck the box that says "enable hardware acceleration". (if the box is unchecked already, try 'checking' the box).

Next, clear your browser cache and cookies and check for video improvement.

Please let us know if you continue to experience the same issues so we can help further troubleshoot your issue. Please also visit the two speed tests below and let us know what your download speeds are.

http://www.speakeasy.net/speedtest -- Select the New York target option as a baseline

Thank you,
        Neulion Support
        If all of the above fails, place a stick of dynamine inside the cabinet and light the fuse.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

How is the stream tonight? Video looks better, but the feed keeps pausing every so often for me. Very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by ky-mike View Post
            How is the stream tonight? Video looks better, but the feed keeps pausing every so often for me. Very frustrating.
            No problems here... better picture quality, slightly sluggish.

Comment

It was beautiful on my new Samsung HTIV tablet.
              In the fast lane

Comment

Shockervision.. now those were the days.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  I admit, I had totally scrubbed it from my memory until this thread popped up.

What an abject disaster. Thank goodness streaming started becoming prominent shortly after this.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    They sure were...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I admit, I had totally scrubbed it from my memory until this thread popped up.

What an abject disaster. Thank goodness streaming started becoming prominent shortly after this.
                      Yeah, but not until I had paid for several years of Shockervision.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

Yeah, but not until I had paid for several years of Shockervision.
                        Maybe that was the plan all along...
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Maybe that was the plan all along...
                          It certainly was Bredehoft's plan. I also bought shocker bread.

Comment

I'm assuming Shockervision is the same as the Shocker "Channel"? I always just referred to it that way when I was younger.

Comment

Ahhh yes...good 'ole Shockervision. That was the sole reason for AZ Shocker to take a job for Cablevision back in those days. Free Shockervision at the house!!! Actually come to think of it...I believe it was called The Shocker Channel back in those days. This would've been '89-'91 circa. Lol. I wasn't in a frat house back then...but I remember my (parents) house kinda became a frat house on nights the Shockers were on. Lol good times!
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Probably was Shocker Channel; it's been too long!

Comment

Working...
                                X