No announcement yet.

Shockervision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture is worse, and no audio - except for the guy calling the camera angles.

Comment

picture is terrible, camera work is shakey and the audio is non-existent. How hard can it be to have someone responsible for checking shockervision every game?

Comment

Good grief.

Comment

I can't get shockerradio to work, either
          Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

i've got shocker radio but it's about a 10 second delay. Very frustrating.

Comment

Ne neither :(

Comment

Someone let me know if the audio comes back. I'm just going to turn off SV and listen on the radio.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Picture so bad I can't even read the score.

Comment

I just lost SV altogether.

Comment

Awful tonight.

Able to run shocker radio alongside it and mute SV. Unfortunately it's about a 20 second delay.

Comment

I switched over to the women's game when I lost SV (it's back) and Arkansas State's feed is 10 times better than ours, and it's in wide screen.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          I switched over to the women's game when I lost SV (it's back) and Arkansas State's feed is 10 times better than ours, and it's in wide screen.
                          Closer to 1000 times better, wide screen and clear. Goodness, what the hell is the hold up? We out of towners want, and the program deserves, quality!

Comment

This is just pathetic, someone should be responsible for checking the quality of the feed before going live.

Comment

Originally posted by OPShocker View Post
                              This is just pathetic, someone should be responsible for checking the quality of the feed before going live.
                              I think it's as good of quality as their equipment is capable of. If that's the case, they need to upgrade, bad. Please do that before spending money on ribbon boards. PLEASE!

Comment

has shockervision gone the way of the dodo bird? not working here!

Comment

Working...
                                X