• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll bet ya.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      I'll bet ya.
      Odds are Pins right although there is a chance he's wrong, but don't take that bet. :)

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
        Actually, it's 13 this year (Orukpe, Hall, Williams, and Armstead; Lufile, Early, and Wiggins (not a bad group to take in trade for Hamilton, Richardson, and Manigault, which illustrates why Marshall reloads better than his predecessor did); White, Wessel, and Cotton; Green, Baker, and Van Vleet, with 14 seemingly anticipated next year. (Four of the current 13 are seniors, and five are scheduled to join: Watson, Morris, Bowles, Holland, and Coleby, who's already on board and paying his own way as a transfer, so that does seem to make 14.)

But Marshall always makes it work and apparently chuckles at our concerns, or media concerns, about how it will happen -- maybe an exemption of some sort for Coleby; who knows? Really, though, who cares? As for me, I'm going to assume he knows more than we do, which should be a fairly easy assumption to make by now, and not worry about "14."
        Thank you for clarifying my statement. That's what I would have said if I was articulate.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Foolishly I'm going with Pen.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
            Foolishly I'm going with Pen.
            Oh, no doubt -- it's certainly possible that pin will be right, because the limit is still 13. But if Marshall needs to find a legal way for 14 players to have 13 athletic scholarships, he'll be able to do it.

Comment

Working...
            X