Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Marshall Radio Show 11/14/12

On the air now.

Pleased with the mental toughness the Shocks exhibited vs VCU.

Comment

There's ol' Ron.

Comment

Coach Marshall to Ron. "Ok Ron, 1st thing is to put the gun down"!

Comment

Says Nick Wiggins will help us win games. Probably even before we head to Cancun. With physicality of the game he just didn't feel it necessary to go that extra person on the depth chart.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Fred VanVleet gave good minutes in 1st half. Would have played in 2nd half and give Mal a rest, but after the 10 min delay due to the "challenge flag" by VCU it ended up not being necessary. Mal was playing real well.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Baker may be most sound defensive player on the team right now. Really impressed coaches in Brazil last year.

Comment

All 4 NLOI's received today.

Comment

All 4 NLI's recieved today

Comment

Have to guard Holland as soon as he gets across half court. He can windmill dunk it.....

Comment

Said Earl Watson had 20 pts 13 rebounds last night in a game.

Comment

Shaq like Durley in terms of skill set, but much more athletic than Durley was out of High School

Comment

Shaquille is a more athletic version of JT Durley.

Comment

DJ Bowles much like FVV, but bigger

Comment

At this point they are done with 2013, but still recruiting 2013 guys just in case something unexpected happens between now and next spring.

Comment

Working...
                              X