Gorillas at Shockers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will they get 100?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Baker for the 100th point!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Ron Baker at the line…makes the second free throw for 17 points. 100-56.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Nice start gentleman, this is what I expected to see. A win over a D2 squad however, does not translate to 20 plus wins and a postseason NCAA tournament birth, but perhaps it shows this team is further ahead in team chemistry and understanding the system than I anticipated.

Comment

Thank God its basketball season again!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Statistically, the offense was great with the exception of Early and second half turnovers. Interested to see what the coach thinks about tonight.

Comment

Some sloppy passing second half

Comment

I'm looking forward to Cold's posts on mvcfans over the next week.

Comment

Not much got settled as far as minutes. Should keep them all hungry and working hard. Just the way Gregg likes it.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I still like EO but for those who predicted a Triple Double average for him should be back to earth.

Comment

We won't have issues with scoring.

Chemistry is the key.

Comment

EO with 7 and 5 in 23 minutes.

Wiggins scores 13 in 14 minutes. 3 assists to 1 turn over. Should be good scoring punch off the bench. Early was 1-11...if he can get that to 5-11 he will do well.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Dave and Mike are talking up NC Central like they are Kentucky.

Comment

Early is a hellish athlete. I was not prepared for that.

Comment

I was fine with tonight's effort from EO. He is much better at not committing stupid fouls, and nothing those shrimps tossed up from within 10 feet had a prayer while he was in.

Keep feeding him minutes against the dregs and view it as an investment for January and February.

Comment

Working...
                                X