No announcement yet.

As of Mid-May 2024 --- Roster has been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Degray does not have the handles to play the 3 IMO.

I think you will see heavy minutes of Beverly and Washington at the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Degray does not have the handles to play the 3 IMO.

I think you will see heavy minutes of Beverly and Washington at the 3.
      Yeah, until our recruiting is completed, positions played by who and minutes played by who is still up in the air. At this time, a lot is still up in the air depending on who we can still get.

Comment

Just saw a picture of Cortes on Twitter. He looks to be in 100x better condition and has reshaped his physique. Almost reminds me of Kerry R work.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Just saw a picture of Cortes on Twitter. He looks to be in 100x better condition and has reshaped his physique. Almost reminds me of Kerry R work.

I think that is Joy in the lower left. Who is the soft-looking dude in that pic?

Comment

Maybe TJ Cleveland - assistant coach

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker82/85 View Post
              Maybe TJ Cleveland - assistant coach
              Bingo

TJ Cleveland joined Paul Mills' staff as an assistant coach in July of 2023. Cleveland brings nearly two decades worth of coaching experience at UAB (2002-06),
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Good God, I sounded like Cold

Comment

Good God, I sounded like Cold
                  There. There. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Comment

WAAAAAY off topic, but I met Kerry this spring in Norman, watching his grandson play hoops ...could not have been nicer! He remembered my son from 25 years ago....that's an impressive memory....:)

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

WAAAAAY off topic, but I met Kerry this spring in Norman, watching his grandson play hoops ...could not have been nicer! He remembered my son from 25 years ago....that's an impressive memory....:)
                      Memory is unreal and you won’t find a better human.

Comment

Kerry is indeed awesome.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Eldridge story on retention:
                          Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I think that is Joy in the lower left. Who is the soft-looking dude in that pic?
                            If that's Joy I can see keeping him around as a project.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by shockrah View Post
                              Retention and Portal Reloading is the new unstable 2 legged chair. For example, we thumped St. Lewey 88-69 last Season. They had a big early portal haul and expected to be very much improved. Those teams that can balance the reloading and hang on to key players will rise up, or if not, fall flatter than an old pancake the following Season. We all know the key foundational motivator? It seems as key now to have those that can raise money as those coaches who can recruit key players and win games?

Another interesting victory we had last Season was here versus W. Kentucky. Against us, they never made a 3 pointer, but did enough to Dance. Memphis did as always and landed some solid portal players. It would tickle me to play them only once this Season and then beat them again. Since Penny likes recruiting our players, it would be humbling for them and great for us pull that off as we almost did twice last Season.

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

If that's Joy I can see keeping him around as a project.
                                The last pic of Xavier Bell shooting from outside....ugh. Footwork looks terrible. Obviously no context with the photo, but still.

Comment

Working...
                                X