Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
    https://x.com/tayloreldridge/status/...foq_eXSDIl75SQ

No chance I go and support that crap now, I hate 4 team MTEs anyway and doing it like this robs the mid majors of a proper matchup. Why bother going? I’d rather play H&Hs with the other MMs
    I hope Wichita State says , "that's going to be a hard no for us!!!". I sure hope they don't go.

Comment

What. In. The. Actual. ****. Is. This?

Are the people who run college basketball trying to absolutely destroy it? Because this is effed up.
      78-65

Comment

I hope ADKS pays whatever exit fee there is and tells the event coordinators to pound sand.
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
          Are the people who run college basketball trying to absolutely destroy it?
          Yes they are. Destroying it for everyone but the "P"rotected 5.

FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            I hope ADKS pays whatever exit fee there is and tells the event coordinators to pound sand.
            If it wasn't structured that way when we signed up then there should be no exit fee. If it was then someone isn't doing their job on our end.

Comment

At this point I can't see giving up 3 games that only count as one game It's pretty late to go shopping for another MTE.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                https://x.com/tayloreldridge/status/...foq_eXSDIl75SQ

No chance I go and support that crap now, I hate 4 team MTEs anyway and doing it like this robs the mid majors of a proper matchup. Why bother going? I’d rather play H&Hs with the other MMs
                Agree 100%. A home-and-home with the Bonnies is fine. Going to Orlando to play them makes zero sense.

Comment

I predict the end of college sports will go down when the ACC collapses. UNC is having financial woes, KU will be in the same boat after they get done paying 400 million or whatever for their gateway district. Those two schools are non-stop talking about the SEC when no one knows how to pay for their athletic department futures.
                  While that is going on Stanford, Cal and SMU are scheduled to join the ACC just in time for it’s collapse lol

Comment

Soon the blue bloods will break away from the NCAA, and join the NBA. Stop holding them back.

Comment

It is May, 2024, and I am reminded that it was FORTY YEARS AGO this month that I was diagnosed with cancer. I had 2 little kids and a good-lookin wife, and let me tell you, I was frightened. 8 months of chemo and 8 weeks of daily radiation and it was all over but the worrying. I had a world-class oncologist, terrific support from family and friends, and a million prayers headed my way. God is good, and IT'S GREAT TO BE ALIVE!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        It is May, 2024, and I am reminded that it was FORTY YEARS AGO this month that I was diagnosed with cancer. I had 2 little kids and a good-lookin wife, and let me tell you, I was frightened. 8 months of chemo and 8 weeks of daily radiation and it was all over but the worrying. I had a world-class oncologist, terrific support from family and friends, and a million prayers headed my way. God is good, and IT'S GREAT TO BE ALIVE!
                        Pin, I knew you were a good egg. That’s really awesome! Thanks for sharing.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Outstanding!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

A championship youth football coach (great follow on Twitter, btw) reminds us that cancer never lettered in ****.

Blessings to you as you reflect on this life landmark.
                            78-65

Comment

Its great to hear of your recovery pinstripers I have a very good friend starting his second round of treatment after a bone marrow transplant 6 years ago. I hope his recovery and treatment go as well as yours. Congratulations!
                              Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

A championship youth football coach (great follow on Twitter, btw) reminds us that cancer never lettered in ****.

Blessings to you as you reflect on this life landmark.
                                He also has a great DVD collection and a finance-free waterbed. Not to mention, he’s a Licensed Notary Public.

He’s not some random clown.

(Did I mention his condo with a fountain view?! Legend.)
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X