• 2024-25 Schedule

Shocker Madness Scrimmage
    October

Not-So-Secret Scrimmage
    October

Pre-season Exhibition Game
    Late October/Early November

Non-Conference Games
    Nov 4th Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena) - This is the earliest date games are allowed to start for the season.

Nov/Dec - DePaul - Chicago, Illinois
    Nov/Dec - Western Kentucky - Bowling Green, Kentucky (E.A. Diddle Arena)
    Nov/Dec - Kansas State - Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena), but this could become the Downtown INTRUST game.

ESPN Events Invitational (Orlando, Florida) - per Taylor Eldridge Twitter account
    Nov 28th - Holiday MTE
    Nov 29th - Holiday MTE
    ​Dec 1st - Holiday MTE

Nov/Dec - Wichita, Kan. (INTRUST Bank Arena)

Conference Games
    Pairs likely announced in Late July

AAC Conference Tournament
    Mar 12 (Wed) TBD Neutral First Round Fort Worth, Texas (Dickies Arena)
    Mar 13 (Thu) TBD Neutral Second Round Fort Worth, Texas (Dickies Arena)
    Mar 14 (Fri) TBD Neutral Quarterfinals Fort Worth, Texas (Dickies Arena)
    Mar 15 (Sat) TBD Neutral Semifinals Fort Worth, Texas (Dickies Arena)
    Mar 16 (Sun) TBD Neutral Championship Fort Worth, Texas (Dickies Arena)

When new or more accurate information becomes available, I'll update.​
    Last edited by WuShock Reaper; 2 weeks ago.

DePaul. In Chicago next season. In Wichita the following season. Dates will be decided by July 1 before each season.

Shockers Secure Future Series with DePaul - Wichita State Athletics (goshockers.com)
    78-65

Comment

At Western Kentucky. Road game from home/home series that started last season in Wichita. Date will be decided by August 1.

Shockers Announce Future Hoops Series - Wichita State Athletics (goshockers.com)
      78-65

Comment

Kansas State. Initially scheduled for Charles Koch Arena on Saturday, December 7. I would not be surprised if this game gets moved downtown.

Shockers, Wildcats Revive Hoop Series After 17 Years - Wichita State Athletics (goshockers.com)
        78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
          Kansas State. Initially scheduled for Charles Koch Arena on Saturday, December 7. I would not be surprised if this game gets moved downtown.

Shockers, Wildcats Revive Hoop Series After 17 Years - Wichita State Athletics (goshockers.com)
          I will riot if this game gets moved downtown. Fireable offense, don’t care.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

I will riot if this game gets moved downtown. Fireable offense, don’t care.
            And what are you gonna do about it? Put up a billboard to get someone fired? Like that really works.

78-65

Comment

That Depaul game is a lot more interesting now that Chris Holtmann has taken over. He could flip that roster into a decent one overnight with the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                That Depaul game is a lot more interesting now that Chris Holtmann has taken over. He could flip that roster into a decent one overnight with the portal.
                100%. That was a good hire by DePaul.

Gonna be real fun playing them the next couple years considering someone I work with played for DePaul back in the day lol. Gonna make it interesting around the office lol.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                  Back when recruiting was more regional/local you could expect DePaul to be a tough out. Imagine a fair few local kids might relish the opportunity to get the eff out of Chicago and get a little NIL these days depending on their circumstances
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

For some reason I was looking at historic NCAA seeds. Depaul was a #1 seed for four years in a row in the early 1980s. Always a ton of potential there.

What WSU coach said that the Depaul coach was "stealing money" when we played them a few years ago in exempt-tournaments? He was referring to their coach just mailing it in and cashing his paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                      For some reason I was looking at historic NCAA seeds. Depaul was a #1 seed for four years in a row in the early 1980s. Always a ton of potential there.

What WSU coach said that the Depaul coach was "stealing money" when we played them a few years ago in exempt-tournaments? He was referring to their coach just mailing it in and cashing his paycheck.
                      They were not well served by nepotism

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

They were not well served by nepotism
                        I don't think the comment was about Joey Meyer.

Comment

I don't think the comment was about Joey Meyer.
                          Understood. Just saying DePaul wasn’t the job it was when Joey inherited it. Ran on inertia and name recognition for a few years and then…

Comment

Mark Aguire was a very good college basketball player. Similar to Wayman Tisdale at Oklahoma. Both were very unicornish.

Comment

In addition to Aguirre, They had a guy named Terry Cummings.

Within the halls of DePaul University there exists a legacy carved in hardwood, and at its core lies the enduring impact of Terry Cummings. A standout figure in the world of…

Comment

Working...
                              X