Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU (5-13, 14-18), VS. MEMPHIS 11-7, 22-9) Predictions, and, or Game Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refuse to predict!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Take the 13 minutes to listen or read this ‘feel good’ article…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It's trash day Memphis, get READY!!!

WSU by 4.

Let's Go Shockers!!!

Comment

A loss today all bubble talk for Memphis is over. I would love for it to be at the hands of the Shockers.

Comment

Patty “you know who”, back on the call in show.

The team needs cryo-therapy.

Comment

Per ESPN:

"Tickets as low as $4".
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

A win today would add just a bit of sugar and spice to what have generally been a pretty bitter tasting season. That said hard to see the Shocks knocking off Memphis especially with the advantage Memphis has not having to play on Wednesday.

BTW, watching the replay on ESPN+ last night was kind of painful. Clearly, when it comes to color commentary Perry Clark is a diversity hire.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                  Patty “you know who”, back on the call in show.

The team needs cryo-therapy.
                  Oh, for sure. They did that at Missouri State a few years ago and the entire team was injured by the cryo treatment burning their feet.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                    Per ESPN:

"Tickets as low as $4".
                    $6 on tick pick and they don't have fees.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

$6 on tick pick and they don't have fees.
                      Memphis needs to host the tournament. It was an awesome event and well worth the trip. Fort Worth is a nicer place, but the tournament has zero energy down there.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox View Post

Memphis needs to host the tournament. It was an awesome event and well worth the trip. Fort Worth is a nicer place, but the tournament has zero energy down there.
                        Hell no. Memphis is a TRASH city. And who needs an arena full of just Memphis fans.

WSU just needs to get back to being good and the Texas schools need to step it up.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Hell no. Memphis is a TRASH city. And who needs an arena full of just Memphis fans.

WSU just needs to get back to being good and the Texas schools need to step it up.
                          And it should never be on a teams home court

Comment

We’ll see how dumb I am for taking Memphis to cover

Comment

There are a lot better and more fan friendly areas to hold it than Dickies in FT Worth.

But, overall, Dallas is better than Memphis.

And I agree, no home courts.

Comment

Naturally, a work meeting that should have been done a week ago gets scheduled for 3pm today. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X