Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Deck will get reshuffled at the end of every season. Don't know how much more I can take of this insanity. I dance or two could change my mind but I don't see that happening in the few years I have left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        Memphis.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Memphis.
          They have the big NIL bags plus they can promise him he will be a class valedictorian.

Comment

• That is not a good look for Dusty May.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
              That is not a good look for Dusty May.
              Why? It seems like it's more of an indictment of FAU academics (or more likely, just how difficult it is to get into Michigan).

Although now that I apply a tiny bit of common sense and realism, every athlete gets in everywhere......ok.

Comment

• Michigan is pretty well-known as the opposite of an easy transfer destination because of the admissions difficulty. Caleb Love committed there and couldn’t get admitted last off-season, so he had to look elsewhere and ended up at Arizona.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  Michigan is pretty well-known as the opposite of an easy transfer destination because of the admissions difficulty. Caleb Love committed there and couldn’t get admitted last off-season, so he had to look elsewhere and ended up at Arizona.
                  must not have been tall enough

Comment

• Any known visits this weekend?

Comment

• I might be in the minority here, but I’ve always liked Dan Hurley… interesting perspective on players and their families.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Why? It seems like it's more of an indictment of FAU academics (or more likely, just how difficult it is to get into Michigan).

Although now that I apply a tiny bit of common sense and realism, every athlete gets in everywhere......ok.
                        I took it as his athletes not being up to standard in the classroom, not that FAU has crap academics.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• If I went to FAU-Boca Raton, I’d have a hard time going to class.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            I might be in the minority here, but I’ve always liked Dan Hurley… interesting perspective on players and their families.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5hMV...42OXpyM2Jlcw==
                            Along these lines I wonder if Erik Stevenson was as much to blame for losing Marshall as Shaq. Without The Process we don't have 7 transfers. No G*****n investigation giving a voice to a jaded sloth in the peak of a BLM-poor-me movement.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Along these lines I wonder if Erik Stevenson was as much to blame for losing Marshall as Shaq. Without The Process we don't have 7 transfers. No G*****n investigation giving a voice to a jaded sloth in the peak of a BLM-poor-me movement.
                              We also don't have TP stirring up s**t with former players looking for someone to back up his wanting to "get Marshall". Long before the stuff with Shaq broke TP wss on social media saying other player were having trouble with Marshall and something to the effect of more players would be coming forward, just wait. TP knew WAY too much way too soon. I still think he was *******'s snitch and the player ******* used to get Shaq to talk.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• GGG was extremely supportive of Erik when Erik’s GF passed away. Crazy how Erik and his family turned on GM

Comment

Working...
                                X