Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Fans want to know the size of NIL to see how far their donations are going. Players want to know the size of NIL for comparison reasons. ADs at small schools want to know the size of NIL for competitve reasons. Media wants to know for obvious reasons..

But do the coaches, ADs and boosters at the bourgeoisie schools want that out there? They are the ruling class after all.
    If my NIL was big enough I would want everyone to know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

If my NIL was big enough I would want everyone to know it.
      It's not the size of your NIL that matters, its how far you can make it stretch.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

It's not the size of your NIL that matters, it’s how far you can make it stretch.
        Does that mean WSU is a grower, not a shower in the NIL game?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Fans want to know the size of NIL to see how far their donations are going. Players want to know the size of NIL for comparison reasons. ADs at small schools want to know the size of NIL for competitve reasons. Media wants to know for obvious reasons..

But do the coaches, ADs and boosters at the bourgeoisie schools want that out there? They are the ruling class after all.
          I think the latter do, too, because there is certainly a lot of dishonestly regarding how much players are gettin offered.
          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants​

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

His Dad seemed pretty jaded on FB
              He was no fun for the coaching staff to deal with. Thinks his son is the next Steph Curry.

Seriously.

That is all.
              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• At the collegiate or pro level, I think parents need to just stay out. I understand protecting your child when they are a child, however at the college level, it's time to butt out.

Way too many helicopter parents. Like Deion Sanders saying something about where he will 'allow' his sons to play in the NFL. Give me a break...

Comment

This is the type of guy we need to back up Ballard.
                  Much more of a wing than a 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by SshockerR View Post

Much more of a wing than a 5.
                    Much more of a forward, yes. Wouldn't need him for too many minutes at the 5 though, if Acy can make a man out of him and Ballard can stay healthy. Regardless whether he plays the 4 or 5, there'd be a role for him here, IMO.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I think there would be a big, I say BIG role for him here.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        I think there would be a big, I say BIG role for him here.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I say, I say, you beat me to it.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• You know, I KNOW the NCAA is pretty toothless, but if they had ONE transfer rule which was "YOU CAN'T TRANSFER WITHIN CONFERENCE!", I could live with that...

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                              You know, I KNOW the NCAA is pretty toothless, but if they had ONE transfer rule which was "YOU CAN'T TRANSFER WITHIN CONFERENCE!", I could live with that...
                              Had a chance to ask HCPM about this a few weeks ago. He didn't seem too concerned about it. But then again, what's he gonna say. 2 years in a row one of his dudes goes to Memphis. He did say that he is more concerned about players wanting to be Shockers. After they decide to leave he isn't too concerned about where they go.

As a fan I think it totally stinks and just wreaks of tampering.
                              Last edited by Shocktoberfest; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X