Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well. OK. It's officially the weekend. It may only be 9.15, but still, that qualifies, right? I watched all night for a bat signal or Wu Shock in the night sky over my beloved University. And nothing. News?

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
      Well. OK. It's officially the weekend. It may only be 9.15, but still, that qualifies, right? I watched all night for a bat signal or Wu Shock in the night sky over my beloved University. And nothing. News?

Think maybe the news was a couple of tranfers in town on official visits??? May not be earth shattering but at least it's something.

Comment

• It's OK. I was hoping for more.

Where's the love!??????? I'm looking for something more. More like...

Comment

• zzzzzzzzz - not expecting a whale but IM or the Georgia kid would be a good kick start

Comment

• I was hoping for a little more than people are visiting too. Is that all there was to pay attention to?

Comment

• Maybe the one person who got everyone’s hopes up could be a decent human and clarify a little.

Comment

Well. OK. It's officially the weekend. It may only be 9.15, but still, that qualifies, right? I watched all night for a bat signal or Wu Shock in the night sky over my beloved University. And nothing. News?

Lol the weekend isn't even half over.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Ally Sheedy…

Comment

• So many who were curled up in the fetal position because we were getting no information are disappointed when we get some promising information. Getting on-campus visits are pretty significant in the recruiting process from my perspective. Now whether they result in the ultimate prize remains to be seen but your chances are much better with a visit than without a visit. Here's hoping for the best .

Comment

• People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

Ally Sheedy…
                        I thought she was gonna be a big star

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          So many who were curled up in the fetal position because we were getting no information are disappointed when we get some promising information. Getting on-campus visits are pretty significant in the recruiting process from my perspective. Now whether they result in the ultimate prize remains to be seen but your chances are much better with a visit than without a visit. Here's hoping for the best .
                          Well my posts were sarcastic in nature LOL. I can't speak for disappointed fans in Shocker Nation - not in my job description. I would have thought the reference to a bat signal or wushock signal lighting up the night sky would have made it fairly obvious. More than anything I'm anxious, hopeful, and have big hopes and dreams for next season, hopefully a top 4 finish.

Comment

• 1631 as of 6 pm

Comment

• Let's go!! I like this one

Comment

• Some of you owe Doc an apology…

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X