Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 Edition-Bilas “Let them transfer at Halftime to the opposing team” Portal Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Well that makes a hell of alot more sense. I was looking at this a little blurry eyed from a hotel lobby this morning. I am proof positive that staying at a Holiday Inn Express does not make you smarter.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I have a hard time feeling sympathetic when it doesn't work out for guys who leave good situations to chase a bag (even if I can't fault them for it). If players want the perks of being a professional athlete, including free agency, they shouldn't be treated with kid gloves by fans and the media.
      not all of them are chasing bags. I would say a good chunk of them just want to play (sorta how Ballard, Degray, etc ended up in our laps). The guys that transfer down are looking for minutes. Some guys chase bags and end up without a school though. Its a game of musical chairs and not everyone has a chair to land on.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Something gives me the feeling that Indiana State has more available NIL money than WSU. Let that sink in. We're in the same range for NIL $$ as Indiana State, and they lost the coach and players from an NIT team.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Something gives me the feeling that Indiana State has more available NIL money than WSU. Let that sink in. We're in the same range for NIL $$ as Indiana State, and they lost the coach and players from an NIT team.
          It must have been something you ate. WSU in 2 weeks has seemed to have raised almost more money than Isub from a grass roots fan effort.

Comment

• SB Shock, Do you know for a fact that WSU has raised over $300,00 in NIL money in the last two weeks?

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
              SB Shock, Do you know for a fact that WSU has raised over $300,00 in NIL money in the last two weeks?
              Saal said just south of 500 people have signed up at $500 a year through their campaign so far.
              Last edited by ShockerExpress; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• 500 a month? Or 500 a year?
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

500 a month? Or 500 a year?
                  Year sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Year sorry.
                    OK I figured. But just wanted to be sure lol. Was about to be like.....WOW IT IS GOING WAYYYYY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT!!
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Perhaps I heard incorrectly, but Saal indicated that there has been roughly 500 donors. There is a chance that some of those donors could be donating more that the $500 annual. (See Pelfrey).

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                        Perhaps I heard incorrectly, but Saal indicated that there has been roughly 500 donors. There is a chance that some of those donors could be donating more that the $500 annual. (See Pelfrey).
                        Yep I would hope.

Comment

• I assume many have already had nightmares of it... but I would be prepared to see Colby Rogers playing for Kansas next year

Comment

• Originally posted by SshockerR View Post
                            I assume many have already had nightmares of it... but I would be prepared to see Colby Rogers playing for Kansas next year
                            they need shooters, but he'd have to be comfortable standing in the corner waiting for the pass. His handles and finishing at the rim is just way too weak, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by SshockerR View Post
                              I assume many have already had nightmares of it... but I would be prepared to see Colby Rogers playing for Kansas next year
                              Colby who? ;)

Comment

Colby who? ;)
                                I'm with you here. He has shown that he would rather not be a shocker. So do we need a guy who doesn't want to be here?

Comment

Working...
                                X