No announcement yet.

Butler Gone.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he is the #12 rated player in the Juco ranks, that would lead me to question the rating system for players.

Of course, I am not the brightest bulb in the lamp!

Comment

Butlers biggest problems weren't on the court. He's a fine athlete that if allowed to just play will be just fine.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
        Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
        updated JUCO list shows Arbry Butler ranked as the # 12 JUCO player in the country and playing at Connors State in OK. Their website doesn't have him on there.
        Interesting. He is also not listed on Paris site.
        I will eat my hat, if Arbry is the 12th best Juco player in the nation.

Actually, I will eat all my hats and there are many.
        Now that's what I call a hungry Ricky. 8)
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Arbry

Sub, you're right that Butler's biggest problems weren't on the court, and he was unlucky with injuries besides. But he did have at least one significant problem on the court, too, namely shooting range that didn't extend beyond the reach of his arm.

If he can learn to discipline himself and learn to shoot, his athletic ability should definitely enable him to contribute somewhere. But there are some guys who are just natural bricklayers, and it's possible that Arbry is one of them.

Comment

Other than sheer length, I cannot think of a single basketball attribute he posesses.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
              Other than sheer length, I cannot think of a single basketball attribute he posesses.
              I was able to watch AB in structured practices and in pick-up games.

Trust me when I tell you, pinstripers statement is completely accurate and without hyperbole.

I haven't the slightest clue why AB received a 3* ranking.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

WSUwatcher: "But there are some guys who are just natural bricklayers, and it's possible that Arbry is one of them."

So, are you suggesting Butler would make a good brick mason?

Comment

He can thank his Rival's 3 star rating for his #12 Juco ranking. I don't know why else they would place him so high.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Re: Arbry

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
                    Sub, you're right that Butler's biggest problems weren't on the court, and he was unlucky with injuries besides. But he did have at least one significant problem on the court, too, namely shooting range that didn't extend beyond the reach of his arm.

If he can learn to discipline himself and learn to shoot, his athletic ability should definitely enable him to contribute somewhere. But there are some guys who are just natural bricklayers, and it's possible that Arbry is one of them.
                    I have watched him play about 15, maybe 20 times.

He is a natural bricklayer. His free throws were something to behold.

Comment

Working...
                    X