• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butler should go to Butler lol
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
      ^It'll be pretty ironic if we essentially traded for Ramon and "gave" Paris JuCo Arbry
      Arbry will probably be a JC All-American. Given the skill exhibited by our two JCAA's so far, I don't think that translates into being newcomer of the year material in a NonBCS conference.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

it's not always about the accolades. Ramon's very very consistent and works extremely hard down low. Mantas is starting to find the game slow down a bit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
          Butler should go to Butler lol
          not funny

Comment

It's too bad about Butler. He had great promise!

T

...8)

Comment

Could you please explain where you seen his promise and why we weren't able to withness this

Comment

I'd seen plenty of promise over the summer. He's a very gifted athlete. He just has other issues.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

One would assume he might end up at Westark. I never saw a scrimmage, but he didn't show much in pre-game drills, not much for quickness and a true bricklayer.

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
                    Could you please explain where you seen his promise and why we weren't able to withness this
                    I've watched Butler many times in scrimmage-type performances and he certainly has gifts. He also seemed to be able to finish well around the rim and on fast breaks. But it appeared that the one factor he was missing was crucial to being a solid D1 player.

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      I've watched Butler many times in scrimmage-type performances and he certainly has gifts. He also seemed to be able to finish well around the rim and on fast breaks. But it appeared that the one factor he was missing was crucial to being a solid D1 player.

T

...8)
                      Yes, my friend. It is called putting the ball in the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
                        Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded

T

...8)
                        Yes, my friend. It is called putting the ball in the hole.
                        It seems he also is lacking desire and discipline. At least is appears that way from my absolutely-no-inside-info-ever point of view.

Comment

Arbry's biggest challenges are in the classroom, not the court.

Comment

updated JUCO list shows Arbry Butler ranked as the # 12 JUCO player in the country and playing at Connors State in OK. Their website doesn't have him on there.
                            Interesting. He is also not listed on Paris site.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                              updated JUCO list shows Arbry Butler ranked as the # 12 JUCO player in the country and playing at Connors State in OK. Their website doesn't have him on there.
                              Interesting. He is also not listed on Paris site.
                              I will eat my hat, if Arbry is the 12th best Juco player in the nation.

Actually, I will eat all my hats and there are many.

Comment

For Pete's sake, Arby took a test where you got 10 points for putting your name in the top right corner of the paper, and needless to say, Arby did NOT get those 10 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X