Butler Gone.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox
    It may have already been mentioned before, but I just noticed EO's bio on the goshockers.com basketball roster. When did he get his picture taken at WSU, have I missed something? Someone please come correct.

http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...&Q_SEASON=2007
    Yes KC, you missed something... it was discussed and debated in the fall.
    Photoshop material.
    SFL is back!

Comment

the picture looks like a cgi or a cropped image

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
        Originally posted by KC Shox
        It may have already been mentioned before, but I just noticed EO's bio on the goshockers.com basketball roster. When did he get his picture taken at WSU, have I missed something? Someone please come correct.

http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...&Q_SEASON=2007
        Yes KC, you missed something... it was discussed and debated in the fall.
        Photoshop material.
        Thank you, I knew something was up. I hadn't looked at the roster in a long time and decided to see if Arbry was still on it and then BAM! I see EO. Anyway, it is amazing to see the programs that recruited Arbry like Florida State, Cincy, Memphis and then ponder how this guy has underachieved. You'd think a guy with talent enough to be recruited by these schools had game and bring it. But I guess recruiting is still a crapshoot.

Comment

I'm a little disappointed but no surprised at all about this. Arbry still has a lot of potential if he can ever figure it out. Athletically he may have been the most gifted on the team. But we know that's not everything. There's a system out there that I'm sure he can have some success in. Maybe he needs to end up at a lower D1 school. I'd assume he'll transfer into a JUCO and go from there. Best of luck Arbry.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
            I'm a little disappointed but no surprised at all about this. Arbry still has a lot of potential if he can ever figure it out. Athletically he may have been the most gifted on the team. But we know that's not everything. There's a system out there that I'm sure he can have some success in. Maybe he needs to end up at a lower D1 school. I'd assume he'll transfer into a JUCO and go from there. Best of luck Arbry.
            Sub,
            8)
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Always amazes me when someone who was recruited by the likes of Memphis/Cinci/Florida St can't hack it in D1...

Comment

He never got quite healthy by having 2 major injuries in two years

Comment

sure injuries played a roll, but given his academic history I'm willing to bet there's more to the story.

Comment

oh yeah, the summer school and grades incident

Comment

Originally posted by BioShock
                      Always amazes me when someone who was recruited by the likes of Memphis/Cinci/Florida St can't hack it in D1...
                      I don't believe these schools were serious about Butler. Didn't the main competition come from schools like UTEP and Tulsa?
                      In the fast lane

Comment

UTEP and Louisiana Laf.

Comment

Question: Did he possibly waste a whole year of eligibility on 1 foul? Right now doesn't this technically go in the books as 1 RS and 1 frosh year. So if he goes JUCO then he has 2 remaining years with the possibility of regaining a 3rd???

Comment

I don't think so. Unless he got injured again and can claim a medical hardship, he's got three years left.

Comment

What I'm asking is if he hadn't come into the UMKC game and headed off to a JUCO would he have 3 years of NCAA eligibility left? Because the way I see it he only has 2 years of NCAA eligibility left after JUCO.

Comment

He could go D2 this year, play the second semester and have 3 years left. That is if his medical redshirt is accepted.

Comment

Working...
                                X