Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now for the turtle slow walk out of the tunnel

Comment

I'm on my second sleeve of Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies and I swear to Wushock if we start going all potato this second half like last game, I'm gonna open a second box and eat those too.

Don't make me do it Shox, I'm serious.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I really don't think our defense was that bad, especially the last 6-7 minutes of the half. They've made a lot of tough shots that were well defended.

Comment

Trying to decide which bourbon is going to help me get through the 2nd half. Lol
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
            I really don't think our defense was that bad, especially the last 6-7 minutes of the half. They've made a lot of tough shots that were well defended.
            It got a little bit better on the ball. But they moved it around pretty easy.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

IA needs to not turn the ball over so quickly when he comes in.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

New gameplan... Shoot 72% from 3 the rest of the year

Comment

Has Beverly hit multiple threes in a game this year?

Comment

espn hasn't started the 2nd half yet. The actual game is at the under 16 time out

Shox up 57-45 with 14:47 to go.

Just figured out my ESPN feed froze at half time while I was away
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      New gameplan... Shoot 72% from 3 the rest of the year
                      I mean....it's about the only hope this team has. So go ahead and live and die by the 3 the rest of the season lmao. What the hell.

Comment

Our crowd and fan base are really great! Deserve a lot more!

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          espn hasn't started the 2nd half yet. The actual game is at the under 16 time out

Shox up 57-45 with 14:47 to go.
                          You talking about the app? Mine shows correctly

Comment

Beverly 2 for 2 on 3s? Huh?
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Rough halftime
                              ??

Comment

13 assists on 19 baskets. Granted we are shooting lights out which naturally helps that number. But obviously getting it to shooters where they want it

Comment

Working...
                                X