A New Type of NIL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
    Hope Chase is reading this and is inspired to show T. Boone Pickens (may he RIP) just how small his pocket change was in comparison!!
    Does Chase have control of the purse strings? Isn't his mom still alive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

image.png

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• NIL is such a winning concept! Last I checked players aren't jumping higher or running faster. They certainly aren't playing harder. Recent polling suggests that the majority of Americans cannot cover a $1,000 emergency expense. But Shocker fans are expected to kick in another $500 per year (essentially doubling the price of upper-tier season tickets), for the privilege of watching an inferior product.

Yeah, this is gonna go over well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Both his parents are still alive .. but i'm sure as an executive vice president he's not hurting for cash even without considering the family inheritance.

Comment

• Yeah....not sure I understand that comment......

Comment

• Chase doesn't quite have the estate of his father, a 1/4 section of land at 13th and Rock with multiple residences and miles of interior road. But an 1/8 section of land at 21st and Greenwich with multiple lakes, residences, tennis court, and indoor pool/gym(?), can make the average Joe pretty comfortable.

Rest assured that Chase has access to the kind of resources (right now) that could change the fortunes of any school he desired.

But if he's the typical Wichitan, he'll never make a big splash.

The big splashers normally function off ego and pride. You need a group of people infected with that malady to create an endowment synergy at their chosen target to flex upon. Those people don't normally choose to live in a place like Wichita.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Yeah....not sure I understand that comment......
                what I meant, was that Chase doesn't have T Boone Pickens money, it's still controlled by the parents.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                    Nope.

Glad they snapped a pic when the Arkansas creek actually had water... unlike last week when they drained it for some reason so walkers/bikers could enjoy the fragrance.

Nobody does it like Wichita!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Nope.

Glad they snapped a pic when the Arkansas creek actually had water... unlike last week when they drained it for some reason so walkers/bikers could enjoy the fragrance.

Nobody does it like Wichita!
                      Yep…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Lmfao nope. Don’t even need to read it to know it’s completely not true. If you’ve got money, sure you get a lot of house for that money. But for young professionals, especially in the field of tech, the opportunities are abysmal. Don’t even want to talk about the investing mindset in new companies, or a number of initiatives that could be in place to inspire growth. Talent is actively leaving the city. I like wichita but it took leaving Wichita for me to reach the opportunities I had. Don’t mean to be harsh but that’s the truth from someone who grinded

Comment

I've lived in Wichita for a long time. Can someone point me to where this photo was taken?

Or is this a case of...

Comment

• Also a better place to live if you’re not single.
                            The Assman

Comment

• And if it is a fairly tale photo....

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

I've lived in Wichita for a long time. Can someone point me to where this photo was taken?

Or is this a case of...

That is Austin Tx. a few years back, I believe

Comment

Working...
                                X