No announcement yet.

WICHITA STATE (11-17, 3-12), At (UAB 18-9, 10-4) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we still have a 25% chance of winning…hopefully?

Comment

• Is there such thing as a gut wrenching win? That may have qualified.

Comment

• I’m just mumbling now.., I don’t know where you go from here…the final days of Scott Thompson.

Comment

• Degray actually saved the game with his timely putback and made FT. That pretty much sealed it. Bell with a nice stat line of 2 assists, 5 TOs. Maybe he can leave the rollerskates at home next game.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
            I'll take it.
            I wont

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
              Degray actually saved the game with his timely Outback and made made FT. That pretty much sealed it. Bell with a nice stat line of 2 assists, 5 TOs. Maybe he can leave the rollerskates at home next game.
              Only 5? You sure about that?
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• This team gets up 15 points and they start playing scared. Not sure what their problem is but they fold quicker than any team I’ve ever seen when they get a big lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  This team gets up 15 points and they start playing scared. Not sure what their problem is but they fold quicker than any team I’ve ever seen when they get a big lead.
                  Coaching? Too much analyticalling?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Both avoiding Wednesday and finishing dead last are still in play

Comment

• I will still personally give $100 to any Shocker player who will take a charge.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Coaching? Too much analyticalling?
                        I think it has more to do with guards that get sped up / make bad decisions more than anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                          I will still personally give $100 to any Shocker player who will take a charge.
                          Start an NIL for that

Comment

• We won and needed it. HCPM needs to teach these Shocks time mgm. skills. It was almost reminding me of our undefeated Season when we beat SW MO St. When we were down at half by 20. The bears kept fouling us and rushing into turnovers as we were doing tonight to almost blowing a 19 pt lead. The 3 throw misses by UAB really helped us
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Okay we got the win but Colby Jones needs to be celebrated. Herculean effort!
                              Don't forget Xavier Mills. (sigh) announcers just sucked

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                                I will still personally give $100 to any Shocker player who will take a charge.
                                Maybe won’t take a charge, but I’m sure they would take Venmo.
                                Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Working...
                                X