No announcement yet.

TULSA (13-12, 4-9) at (WSU 10-16, 2-11) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last time we won, we were wearing these new uni's without the upside-down, mirrored 2's for 5's. Coincidence? I think not!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post

agreed. It’s sad. I watch a lot of different teams. Our student section is about the worst.
      I shouldn't recognize the same "students" from 2018 as a TV viewer

Comment

• We have bad Bell tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          We have bad Bell tonight.
          Driving into two defenders while two teammates are wide open is ridiculous. At some point it's no longer something he hasn't figured out, it's something he refuses to do.

Comment

• Bell Had kp wide open and charged instead. Then KP goes out and Bell stays in.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Bell got away with one there
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Haggerty can basically rape Cortes. But Cortes reaches and immediate foul
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                  Bell Had kp wide open and charged instead. Then KP goes out and Bell stays in.
                  yeah

Comment

• That was nice!
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                      Haggerty can basically rape Cortes. But Cortes reaches and immediate foul
                      The refs won't call anything on Haggerty. It's ridiculous.

Comment

• I do love Bell defense and hustle tonight
                        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I shouldn't recognize the same "students" from 2018 as a TV viewer
                          One guy in the front row looks like he might have graduated in the 60s.

Comment

• There was a nice assist instead of "dribble dribble, me ball."

Comment

• Is it weird that Cortes reminds me of Michael Jackson?
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• We are going to win one.

Comment

Working...
                                X