Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    KP is back. Keep it up!!!
    Could have had at least six more points on wide open shots if his teammates could see the court. BC had some good moments tonight. Good production from the center position.

Comment

• To be fair, Tulsa might have the weakest post defense in the league.

Comment

• Mills just said KP owned his poor play on the road trip and said it won’t happen again. Kenny’s on the post game show now. Player of the game.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Confusing game. It was our best game in a while... While also being a bad game with way too many dumb plays and turnovers.... But still won by 16
          ​​​​

Comment

• We need way better inbounding plans on the full court press. That was very frustrating to watch.

Comment

• Often on losses this Season, it seemed we could of and should of utilized our inside game more and less on shooting to many 3s.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Our 16 turnovers and 11 assists was offset tonight with 15 Shocker steals.

Comment

• It never gets old kicking Tulsa’s ass!

Comment

• This was a nice result. Maybe the team caught wind of the upcoming Shockernet picnic and were terrified of the evil plans we may Hatch.

Comment

• The only takeaway from this game is that Tulsa is D2 bad.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Free throws more even tonight instead of the huge disparity in Tulsa.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                          Bell Had kp wide open and charged instead. Then KP goes out and Bell stays in.
                          Bell is a JUCO level guard that somehow landed back here (thanks IB). And it really pisses me off that Mills just stands there in his poop squatting stance just watching it happen over and over again. I'd rather have Joy in there than Bell.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Went to game tonight. Good energy. Inbounding was atrocious in the 2nd, specifically last 8 minutes. Too many turnovers and lack of coming back to passes. Officiating was TERRIBLE. The younger ref called some really really bad calls. I mean the calls were to the point it was does he have money on the game type bs. It was not consistent, they let them play and then they call extremely ticky tack stuff.

Comment

• Good to see the Shocks win a game they should. That's encouraging.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Bell is a JUCO level guard that somehow landed back here (thanks IB). And it really pisses me off that Mills just stands there in his poop squatting stance just watching it happen over and over again. I'd rather have Joy in there than Bell.
                                Bell plays like he’s wearing blinders. It’s crazy how little vision he has.

Comment

Working...
                                X