Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot what it's like to have fun watching WSU

Comment

Why has it taken this long in the season for KP to finally show some strength. Maybe it’s Tulsa. Maybe it was the team meeting. Just glad to see it.

Comment

Tulsa is not very good

Comment

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
          Why has it taken this long in the season for KP to finally show some strength. Maybe it’s Tulsa. Maybe it was the team meeting. Just glad to see it.
          He’s being guarded by Stay Puft

Comment

Playing so good right now but can’t shake the feeling we’re going to go back to old second half habits.

Comment

Stats aren't crazy but this feels like Cortez best game as a Shocker
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                Look at the fluffy pillow he's playing against. That kid is straight out of the MVC days of yore.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Getting benched against Charlotte got KP’s attention.

Comment

I do like ramping up the pressure. Foot on throat. Been missing that!
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• 25 point lead?

Not enough for me to feel safe. Pour it on.
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                        Getting benched against Charlotte got KP’s attention.
                        He's WAY more active tonight.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I’ve said it before and I will keep saying it. Can we please get real students in the student section?

Comment

• Cortes' best game of the season, but that pass was terrible.
                            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by DwShock View Post
                              I’ve said it before and I will keep saying it. Can we please get real students in the student section?
                              I have been hearing that since I was in school in the 90's
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by DwShock View Post
                                I’ve said it before and I will keep saying it. Can we please get real students in the student section?
                                agreed. It’s sad. I watch a lot of different teams. Our student section is about the worst.

Comment

Working...
                                X