No announcement yet.

WSU (9-12, 1-7) At Memphis (15-6, 4-4) Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what they say about the definition of insanity. It's WAY past time to try something different, and I'm in favor of just about anything. There's certainly nothing to lose at this point.
    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by shox7 View Post
      I don’t understand not giving IA significant playing time. At times early this year he was contributing to our team. He is also just a Sophomore. We have several Juniors that have shown they can’t help us win.
      I listened to the Memphis pregame and IA was a topic of conversation. Bob Close attends numerous practices and said, while IA will make spectacular plays on occasion, he often follows them up with boneheaded plays. I know we’re talking about practice…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I listened to the Memphis pregame and IA was a topic of conversation. Bob Close attends numerous practices and said, while IA will make spectacular plays on occasion, he often follows them up with boneheaded plays. I know we’re talking about practice…

Then explain Bell, Cortes, Beverly, Rogers, and DeGray. They all do that. Some more than others.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Then explain Bell, Cortes, Beverly, Rogers, DeGray, and Ridgnal. They all do that. Some more than others.
          Yea, but we're talking about practice, not a game...they must be smooth customers in practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Then explain Bell, Cortes, Beverly, Rogers, DeGray, and Ridgnal. They all do that. Some more than others.
            Absolutely.

Comment

• At this point, I'm all for getting some of the bench guys some experience...even if MINIMAL minutes. We will lose IA and a few others, I think, at the end of the year. Even if they screw up here and there in practice, are they THAT MUCH WORSE, than some of the guys on the floor? Give them some minutes. Nobody wants to just be just a "crash dummy".

Comment

• Originally posted by Singeril View Post
                At this point, I'm all for getting some of the bench guys some experience...even if MINIMAL minutes. We will lose IA and a few others, I think, at the end of the year. Even if they screw up here and there in practice, are they THAT MUCH WORSE, than some of the guys on the floor? Give them some minutes. Nobody wants to just be just a "crash dummy".
                True...

Comment

• What to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    What to do?

"CONFIDENCE is the feeling you have before you fully understand the situation"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      What to do?

This gentleman seems to be " between 2 rocks and 2 hard places.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I’ll try to get this back on track…

Comment

• I just want to see more of Ballard in the game, especially late.

Ballard played a whopping 21 minutes and had 8 pts, 5 boards and 3 blocks in those roughly 21 minutes. By all accounts...(and this may be on HCPM)....

Comment

Working...
                          X