Today's radio tidbits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers
    It was concerning relationships and wild speculation. It was in very bad taste, and I'm glad Lutz cut the guy off.
    How do you know this? I was listening at the time and just heard the call cut off with nothing much said.

Comment

You can download the podcast as I did. That's what I heard as well.

I like Bruce but I think Bob has been great the last 2 days, especially with Brent who is outstanding in his own right.

Comment

I also downloaded the podcast and the caller was not cutoff. Though Bob and Brent got a few shots in at the caller.

And let me just add that what the caller asked was also put on this board last year and the poster was permanently banned.

I'm not sure there is anything left to discuss on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
          I like Bruce but I think Bob has been great the last 2 days, especially with Brent who is outstanding in his own right.
          Bob sure gets defensive when people call him out or disagree with something he's said or written. He's obviously built some sort of relationship with Turg and he won't have anything to do with doubters.

I do love Brent on the radio.

--'85.
          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

what day did they talk about "it"?

Comment

I'd certainly like to know which one of us is Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                I also downloaded the podcast and the caller was not cutoff. Though Bob and Brent got a few shots in at the caller.

And let me just add that what the caller asked was also put on this board last year and the poster was permanently banned.

I'm not sure there is anything left to discuss on this issue.
                Thats cool.

Id like to hear though still. Maybe through PM you could link that part of the cast?

Comment

Working...
                X